Search results

1. Salvage Cupra R 225 Bam

Thanks for the comments Andrew but there seems little point in me buying it back to sell on for the same price - the idea of buying it back and stripping it or selling on as a complete car would be to make money which would go towards the pittance they're giving me for it Sent from my iPhone...
  2. Salvage Cupra R 225 Bam

Do you mean if you were me? Or you'd actually be interested in the car itself at that price? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Salvage Cupra R 225 Bam

The higher I can get the settlement figure, the higher the salvage value is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Salvage Cupra R 225 Bam

Pre accident it was approx worth £2,500 - £3,000 so salvage value would be circa £375-£450 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Salvage Cupra R 225 Bam

15% of its original value Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Salvage Cupra R 225 Bam

Hi, not been on here for a while and just wondered what people's thoughts are with my current situation: I had and accident 2 weeks ago where someone pulled in front of my leaving me no where to go other than the side of his car. End result is the Cupra has been written off (cat c) - damage was...
  7. m0rk's 2007 SEAT Altea Freetrack 2.0T 250bhp AWD People Carrier

I'm considering selling mine shortly Cupra Ross - it's a 2007 57 plate Tsi with a remap to approx 252bhp. In silver with 59,000 FSH miles if it's of any interest Sorry for the hijack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Altea XL Roof bars

Would you mind posting a link to any bars you find mate as I'm needing some for mounting bike mounts, cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. pictures of your altea

Aggie, have you got a link to the carbon wrap thread please? I'd be very interested to see how that turned out . . . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. pictures of your altea

Wheels now sprayed - much happier with them dark Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Freetrack - too embarrassing for readers rides?

Here's mine with 19's - photos may be difficult to see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Freetrack - too embarrassing for readers rides?

Cheers again and will get pics of mine at weekend Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Aux socket

Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Freetrack - too embarrassing for readers rides?

I'll get a pic of mine with its 19's at the weekend so you can see, the springs I've got are for the XL and are -30mm so I'm working on a 70mm drop. Just got to get it done, I've been told it's not straight forward as the wipers/motor and wiper trims have to be removed to get to the top of the...
  15. Aux socket

Yeh spotted those ones in rear centre console but are they not just for the external DVD source? Can I use these to connect iphone to listen to music do you know? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. pictures of your altea

Where did you get the honeycomb grill from please? Will it fit a Freetrack - I assume they are the same size? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Freetrack - too embarrassing for readers rides?

Subscribing to this as I'm starting to mod my Freetrack too , only got 19's on it, remap and stubby aerial atm - plans to carbon wrap front grill/badge and very tempted to lower. Already got lowering springs but haven't took the plunge - very interested how yours turns out Sent from my iPhone...
  18. Aux socket

Does anyone know if there's an Aux port as standard on my 57plate Freetrack please? Look all over and can't find one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. SEAT leon BOOT HANDLE

?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Folding wing mirror problem

Any ideas anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.