Search results

1. stu1986

2012 Leon fr cr170 cold start knocking. Any ideas?

I wish I hadn't ☹️
  2. stu1986

Has your car had the emmission recall done? A few people complaining about engine noise after the recall. I had mine done a few months ago.
  3. stu1986

I've just taken it out and put my foot down from cold trying to cause some sort of fault but still nothing. The car drives fine other than the low down rev hesitation and the tappety noise. Really annoying and I can imagine it's going to be difficult to diagnose.
  4. stu1986

Hi I've got a 2012 Leon fr cr170 and recently it's started from cold start knocking (like a tappet noise) and I slight miss fire at low revs. But once the car warms up it's fine. It's done 85000 miles with full dearler service history. There are no codes showing. Any ideas would really help...
  5. stu1986

Genuine cambelt kit from dave at Sere motors

They cambelt and tensioner is still on the car but is being repaired tomorrow. The tensioner looks like it sticks out of line from the pulleys causing the belt to run off one side of the pulleys. Using a lever bar you can press the tensioner back in line with the pulleys but they it springs back...
  6. stu1986

Genuine cambelt kit from dave at Sere motors

Hi Does anyone know if anyone has taken over dave'a role at sere motors? As I brought a genuine cambelt kit from him in march this year and had it fitted 5th July (when it was due) after the part was fitted my car started making a knocking noise from cold. On closer inspection from my...
  7. stu1986

Mk2 facelift reversing camera

Has anyone fitted a reversing camera to there sat nav in a 2012 Leon fr? I've seen some on eBay that fit in your number plate light hole and wondering if they are any good?
  8. stu1986

Leon facelift front bumper help

Does anyone know if this panel on the front bumper can be removed?
  9. stu1986

2012 Leon fr led sidelight bulbs and number plate bulbs

Has anyone got some links to led bulbs that will work on my 2012 Leon fr I've brought a few sets off eBay and all throw up a light on the dash :( What ones are people using? Cheers
  10. stu1986

Calling any helpful Leon cupra r owners :)

Oh ok then I might as well cut my name into the bumper instead of holes lol
  11. stu1986

Weight reduction :rofl::rofl: Well I want holes in my bumper :cry:
  12. stu1986

I've never seen a cupra/cupra r up close are the slots under the grill 3 separate inserts or are they built into the bumper
  13. stu1986

well you've got me there I'm a diesel kind of guy. I don't know the difference between a cupra and cupra r :/
  14. stu1986

Leon Fr rear bumper apron removal

im after some advice/tips on removing the rear bumper apron (the black bit the number plate fixes to) I want mine sprayed gloss black, just wondering if it's Easier to be sprayed on the car or removed and sprayed Cheers Stu
  15. stu1986

Thank you I only want to try and copy them in vinyl if it looks crap I will just pull them off
  16. stu1986

I'm after a helpful cupra r owner who could take a few close up photos of the 3 slots/holes below the front grille so I can figure out what size they are to replicate in vinyl Thanks
  17. stu1986

Viewing a seat Leon fr tdi 2012

I'm viewing a 2012 seat Leon tdi fr tomorrow and was wondering if there are anything I should look out for? I have had older Leon's but not sure how different the newer ones are Cheers Stu
  18. stu1986

Seat part numbers

Does anyone know of a web site that you can check part numbers for your seat Leon ?
  19. stu1986

A few tiny annoying problems any help!!!! Leon fr tdi 2006

I've got 2 problems that are starting to anoy me 1st every now and then when I turn the steering wheel the horn goes off at first this was funny but when turning in busy car parks the horn going off gets a lot of looks and people thinking I know them 2nd my rear wiper and rear washer...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.