Search results

1. Hullcupra225

clutch or gearbox issue ?

I have had the exact same problem recently!! its the imput shaft and the gear box, i had mine taken off and the in/out movement was huge...much worse then normal! had that fixed and its been fine sinse :0
  2. Hullcupra225

high powered LCR

My 500bhp cupra R would be for sale at the rite price
  3. Hullcupra225

Anti Lag/ Flat Shift Mapping

I agree with the ASBO...... I have a screamer pipe out my bonnet so I have the be very careful when and where I hit boost or use the anti lag :ban:
  4. Hullcupra225

I agree with the ASBO...... I have a screamer pipe out my bonnet so I have the be very careful when and where I hit boost or use the anti lag :ban:
  5. Hullcupra225

I've got both boost build launch control/anti lag and no lift shift on my LCR! You need at minimum forged rods, and I'd advise exhaust valves as well, they put massive stresses on the engine so shouldn't been used all the time! Even with updated components things will break! I love mine...
  6. Hullcupra225

max bhp cupra r

mines runnig 450bhp :)
  7. Hullcupra225

LCR Tyres

Verds for me....use them on the road and have used them on the drag strip, managed a 12.2 second 1/4 with them on :p
  8. Hullcupra225

R Tech Experiences and Results

Nik doesnt fit hardware.... BUT the garage nextdoor DynoDaze do all the hardware side of things for him, they are top notch and did all the hardware side of things on my Big turbo set up!
  9. Hullcupra225

Bill has summed it up perfectly there, niki has looked after the tuning on my car from stock to stage 2 then to hybrid and now with my BT set up, but ive also had the pleasure of meeting bill at a RR day down at his place and wouldnt hessitate to let him work on my car.
  10. Hullcupra225

r T e c h have done all the mapping on mine, from k04 stage 2.....to my k04 hybrid and most recently my Big turbo set-up. I cannot say enough good things about him and his mapping. Bill@badger 5 would be a great place to go as well. If I where you I would go to who is closer
  11. Hullcupra225

Cupra r 225 clutch and rods

anything near 300ft/lbs is asking for trouble, Ive jsut had a full big turbo build done on mine, feel free to PM any questions you have :)
  12. Hullcupra225

People's opinions required within!

please please please re think the pagid disc and pads will stop as well as ferodo pads. Ive ran both.... the ferodo ds2500 pads are so much better, the difference is amazing. Until i tried them I had the same opinion as you! For road use nothing comes close to the DS2500
  13. Hullcupra225

LCR front tyres

Verd's ultrec sessants for me as well :)
  14. Hullcupra225

Flames

does it do it on every change in every gear? also ar what sort of revs?
  15. Hullcupra225

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

v3 are no better then stock mani...and will jsut produce heat! get a V2 and weld it up :)
  16. Hullcupra225

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

gotta saw I agree with Prawn.....
  17. Hullcupra225

Few vids from my big turbo build :)

good old ebay turbos...never really know what your getting, gt35 stamped on the side :whistle:
  18. Hullcupra225

Its surprised me how good the off boost driveability is :)
  19. Hullcupra225

not 100% on that 1 bill, but I think it was those runs, could be wrong though, I took alot of pics but stupidly wrote nothing doen :whistle:
  20. Hullcupra225

no LSD at the min, I may decide to do it in the future though, It will have multiple maps on it once finished so a gear based boost 1 will be on there :) as for tyres... verds for the road, slicks for the drag strip :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.