Search results

1. LED sidelights that WORK

This sounds like a stupid question but I bought my car with a HID kit already fitted. I have no idea what kit is it. I can see a unit that says "carpro". I don't know what bulbs I need for my car, are they universal fitting no matter the kit?
  2. HID Conversion

I bought a seat leon a few years back and it's recently blown a bulb, however it does have a HID kit and being a bit dull I have no idea what bulb fits. How do I find out what type of bulbs fit the car?
  3. Anyone in South Wales have vag

Is it possible to force my car to do a regen?? It's currently in limp mode because the dpf failed to regen.
  4. Anyone in South Wales have vag

I'm in cardiff. But willing to travel.
  5. Anyone in South Wales have vag

Anyone have a vag com which will fit a mk 2 Leon?
  6. HELP! New clutch, flywheel?

My car has been remapped with a revo map and had been since I had it (60k) and today on the way home from work it started slipping (100k) does anyone know how much it will cost or give me some advice on what is best to do?
  7. Cold start knocking

I will double check the oil used tomorrow. What oil should it be? Also where would the heat plugs be located?
  8. Cold start knocking

It's still doing it. I just went to the petrol station and after I filled up it was wasn't turning over. I stopped trying and left it a few minutes and tried again, It struggled but eventually it started up. I have read earlier it could be a crankshaft sensor. I would take it to a garage near me...
  9. Cold start knocking

Yes I am letting the glow plug light go off before starting the car.
  10. Cold start knocking

Hmmm. It has been doing it for a few mornings now. I will check the oil when the engine is cold. Could it be something else. I have had my injectors changed so I doubt it's that.
  11. Cold start knocking

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem. Recently in the mornings when I start my car it finds it hard turn over and for a few seconds runs very lumpy. Also I get a knocking noise during the period it is running lumpy. However if the engine is warm I don't seem to get this...
  12. Vag-Com - Wales?

Ok benji thanks for letting me know!
  13. Diesel Glow Plug Warning Light - 0 Revs !!!!

Andy is the DPF delete worth it? Will it pass MOT without the DPF?
  14. Diesel Glow Plug Warning Light - 0 Revs !!!!

I do have Revo but it has been fine since I have had the car and has only decided to play up now! What could be done to fix it if it is a Revo fault? I would love to find the fault code but i do not know anyone with a VAG com in Cardiff area :(
  15. which Vagcom& Cable (Very Confused)

Ok makes sense Bruce I won't be supporting their cause.
  16. which Vagcom& Cable (Very Confused)

How much did you pay?
  17. which Vagcom& Cable (Very Confused)

Thanks for the information Bruce!
  18. which Vagcom& Cable (Very Confused)

Hi bear looking at the chart it looks like I can either use the hex+CAN or the micro can. i'm guessing the micro can is the best option for me? What kind of money is it for the cable?
  19. Vag-Com - Wales?

I have a Leon FR mkII which has glow plug warning light flashing when I am driving. It is also stuttering I am wondering if anyone can help?
  20. Diesel Glow Plug Warning Light - 0 Revs !!!!

Came on again tonight! No loss of power this time though just flashing! HELP!!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.