Search results

1. Leon Cupra ST - 3 child seats?

Hey everyone I'm thinking of buying Leon Cupra ST but will it fit 3 child seats in the rear?
  2. Help - Ibiza Completely Dead - possible cause?

Well bit of an update, seems that the battery was at fault, it must have failed when I was trying to turn it over the other day as nothing was last on in the prior 6 hours since it was last used. Seems OK now with new battery and technician confirmed nothing was draining the battery during an...
  3. Help - Ibiza Completely Dead - possible cause?

Had the car since new, June 2012. Only recent work was a failed turbo was replaced back in January.
  4. Help - Ibiza Completely Dead - possible cause?

Went to start my 12 plate ibiza FR today, it went through all the normal test lights on dash, I always wait for them, I turned the key in ignition, then a small clunk, dash lights off everything, no turn over of the engine. I try it again and nothing, again no turn over from starter motor...
  5. Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi EPC fault light and emissions fault light

Blimey I must have been lucky. My local dealership said they've not come across this fault before with turbos but seems odd there's loads of us having same issue with same engine. I wonder if Seat are making a new version of the turbo hence the lack of them?
  6. Trolley Jacking Points - Best Place?

So just to double check out block of wood on top of the jack and then put it underneath the suspension platform? I only need to.get the wheel slightly off ground to remove it and then detail the wheel and clean inside the arch. My car mechanical knowhow is limited but want to learn how...
  7. Trolley Jacking Points - Best Place?

I'm wanting to remove my wheels on my FR to give them all a proper clean. Would anybody care to share a photo on where I jack the car up from underneath using a trolley jack? Not jacked the FR up before.
  8. New tyres for my Ibiza FR any recommendations?

These were on my shortlist but I felt the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta got better reviews all round. Will find out soon.
  9. New tyres for my Ibiza FR any recommendations?

I paid for the fitting through Tyreleader but selected local garage here to do it.
  10. New tyres for my Ibiza FR any recommendations?

Hey guys just an update, went for 2 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyres based on other reviews in and around the internet. I think I got them for a good price, £159.38 fully fitted, still not cheap but I think for this tyre a good price from Tyreleader. The reason why I needed a new tyre in...
  11. New tyres for my Ibiza FR any recommendations?

I'm soon to be in need of some new tyres. Got Pirelli P7 tyres at moment but is there any others I should look at?
  12. Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi EPC fault light and emissions fault light

Update, dealer rang this morning and told me would need a new turbo, mine wasn't in good condition. There must be something wrong with the design on these engines as quite a few of us are having the same or similar issues, mainly around the turbo.
  13. Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi EPC fault light and emissions fault light

Yeah similar issues. Well the dealer rang this afternoon and said the traced the fault to a faulty boost sensor. They were checking over things still so will pick it up in the morning.
  14. Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi EPC fault light and emissions fault light

Same age and same spec as mine. Will report back with findings on Wednesday, just hope its nothing too serious or something they can't find. Did yours make any unusual noises when faulty? I've had several different combos of fault lights. Few times with just epc, couple with epc and...
  15. Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi EPC fault light and emissions fault light

Hey everyone My 2012 ibiza 1.2 tsi FR has developed a fault and the epc and emissions light is coming on, lack of power also. Have generally been able to clear the fault but it's getting worse and more common. Initially it was just epc light on but now both. Any ideas what it could...
  16. Best Way to replace light bulb? Is it easy?

There's several bulbs in the h7 range. Do any of you.know which one is in the Ibiza that seat use so I can buy one today to match the bulb thats currently working?
  17. Best Way to replace light bulb? Is it easy?

I have just noticed that on my 2012 FR that one of the bulbs has blow, not main beam but dipped bulb has gone. Is it easy to replace yourself if I get a bulb from the dealers or should I just take it to the dealers to do? Also I thought the bulb warning light is meant to come up on the dash...
  18. Ibiza FR Replacement wiper blades, which ones?

I think my wiper blades need replacing. They are 17 months old and I presume you should change them every 12 months? Now which ones should I get? Is it worth paying for the SEAT official ones or go for other brand?
  19. Seat ibiza 1.2tsi FR epc and emission fault lights any help?

Garage just rang to tell me that there was no fault found which is bit annoying and odd. Totally appreciate that they can't fix a fault that's not showing. Hoping its just one off.
  20. Seat ibiza 1.2tsi FR epc and emission fault lights any help?

Thank you networkman is this a serious fault? Its an intermittent fault and when the aa guy reset the fault the car sounded and felt normal so I suppose its a sensor issue. Maybe my car never received the mod. I've also heard there is a software update too but it just seems odd 8 months of...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members