Search results

1. lodge

driving Stage 1?

I’ve recently bought a 290 and had a Revo map put on straight away. Wakes the car up and it’s a lot of fun to drive. In all honestly my daily commute is a 30min stretch of motorway through a 50mph zone and it drives like any other normal car. Even gives me 45mpg every day which was a pleasant...
  2. lodge

Revo performance pack

I understand that too. Mines a daily although not my only car. That said I do a 30min journey on the Motorway through a 50 zone and it returns 45mpg every day which is fantastic for this kind of car. I’ve even seen close to 50 on a couple of occasions. I think I want to make the car my own. New...
  3. lodge

Revo performance pack

Thanks for the replies. The performance pack doesn’t include the fuel pumps I believe, just the intercooler, pipes, intake and software. I’m curious on the extra cost of your turbo so will look into that and have already been look at BBK options just so I’m aware. I can’t lie I thought a stage 1...
  4. lodge

Revo performance pack

To be honest I’m not sure…. I’m def looking at taking the car further but I don’t know if that’s stage 2 or straight to 3. I had a mk2 that was stage2+ and was always torn between should I of gone straight to 3 vs would it take the extra power. Spun in most gears as it was. Looking at the Revo...
  5. lodge

Revo performance pack

As the title suggests I have a question on the Revo performance pack. I’m hoping someone here has experience using this and can comment on how it performs. I’m running a stage 1 remap and my car goes well but adding the intercooler, intake and extra mapping are interesting enough for me to...
  6. lodge

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Looks lovely to be fair
  7. lodge

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Nice car. I work in that are so we may come cross each other at some point. I did see a grey 300 estate on Thursday in port talbot. Clearly people make good choices in that area 👌
  8. lodge

Bronze wheels

Congrats. They look mint, that’s a great colour match 👊
  9. lodge

Bronze wheels

Looking forward to seeing the results
  10. lodge

Bronze wheels

I’d be interested to see how yours turn out. Please post a picture when you can
  11. lodge

DSG in manual mode after remap

I had the ECU and gearbox done at the same time which cost just over £700 during the 30% promotion. From the initial use of paddles it does hold the gear, so I have to manually switch the gears up as there’s no help. I was apprehensive about this but getting flash done has helped when the car...
  12. lodge

DSG in manual mode after remap

My Leon is the first automatic car I’ve ever driven let alone owned. I’ve had the car a couple of months and really enjoy the DSG in auto. I’ve been wanting to use the paddles more and had the car remapped by Revo 2 weeks ago including getting the gearbox flashed. They told me the gearbox in...
  13. lodge

Bronze wheels

Your right. This is very useful as a guide. It’s always a bit of a risk spending a couple of grand in blind faith they’ll look as good on the car how you hope in your mind. I’ve had a couple of expensive misses in the past. But I need to buy rubber so thinking a tyre 🛞 package could make sense
  14. lodge

Bronze wheels

Lovely! I think that combo works better than my standard set up. Appreciate the reply
  15. lodge

Bronze wheels

I’m looking to purchase some aftermarket alloys for my Leon. I like the idea of bronze wheels to compliment the badges and I think they’ll look nice with the black paint. I’ve searched the net and haven’t seen too many examples of this combination. I’m wondering if anyone else has made this...
  16. lodge

I’m back to Seat

Hey, I’ve just picked up a black 5dr Seat Leon Cupra 290 on a 70 plate. Bought it 3 weeks ago and decided to have Revo fitted today. Previously owned a Mk2 Leon FR stage 2+. It’s good to be back. Forum was good previously and I’m sure will come in handy again..
  17. lodge

Yellow 2010 Cupra R - Newport

I’m in Newport and haven’t seen any R running around? Have a yellow FR so always keep an eye out for any Mk2. Il keep my eyes peeled...
  18. lodge

Jack point cover nightmares

ive just been to seat and bought my 10th jack point cover, this time a pair! They keep coming off and it’s a bloody nightmare. I’ve seen plenty of Leon’s missing this part so I can’t be alone? Last times frustration got the better of me and I tried no more nails. Seemed to help but on a...
  19. lodge

After market seats

my mk2 seats are starting to show some wear and I’m considering an upgrade. I like the look of the cobra misano s but am interested in what others experiences have been and any recommendations are welcome. Also any fitment issues to be aware of
  20. lodge

What did you and your MK2 do today?

How much does a set like that go for??
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members