Search results

1. JW.CupraT

1.8T sounds like a Dyson when starting from cold? A Secondary Air Pump repair guide

Mine too does the same. If i drive fron cold with the pump working it judders too. Did anyone get this "fix" to solve the juddering or does it only help quieten the pump? Also As im going to be looking at the pump would i best of be doing the fix oe just removing it and if i take it off would it...
  2. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

Cheers for your advice. I bit the bullet and bought the 21 and 18u seems good so far but ive yet to go for a propper drive yet :-) again thanks alots.
  3. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

Yeah ive done the rear wiper conversion ages ago. I wasnt over thinking until the guy at the counter said that the 19 wouldnt wipe the window properly??
  4. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

So its the ar18u i need not the 19? I have a shop that sells them not far from me if needs be
  5. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

Any more LC 1.8 owners got some information regarding the areo style wipers. Im still looking to purchase some.
  6. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

Thanks for your comments however those sets you list are standard blades. Im looking for an areo upgrade
  7. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

Anyone?
  8. JW.CupraT

Ar19u boch aero qusstion

Quick question. I went to my local garage and mentioned i wanted some areo wiperblades to fit my standard mk1 leon arms (universal). In his bosch book it stated the drivers side should be the ar21u, however there wasnt a passenger side listed. I told him i heard people use the ar19u but some...
  9. JW.CupraT

LCR exhaust tip rusting a bit

Some metal polish would do the trick as stated above. I use autosol on mine and it's decent stuff.
  10. JW.CupraT

Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

I would possibly be up for a meet too, not been to one for a long while.
  11. JW.CupraT

Why you should use vag-com to re-set the Throttle body

I just reset mine via Vag com after I cleaned it, mine drops to 14% on Throttle sen 1, is that correct? doesn't seem to go any lower when the ADP is complete.
  12. JW.CupraT

Just a quick alloy / wheel questions

Erm...okay lol. I will tell my mate that part :) I'm gussing what you just said then is only relevant if using spacers?
  13. JW.CupraT

Thanks for the replies guys. How much are you talking for decent spacers?
  14. JW.CupraT

No I don't have any brembo pots. Standard cupra t brakes etc. any ideas if these will sit flush with the arches? So I'm guessing you are saying these alloys will fit? I mean what's the common width / ET for cupra t wheels?
  15. JW.CupraT

Hi guys, i'm currently about to buy some bbs ch alloys for my Leon cupra t on a 53 plate. They are 5x100 which I know is correct, 8j (whatever that means) and the centre bore is 57.1 and the ET is 35. Will these fit my model / have no rubbing etc? May I need spacers or anything also? Cheers
  16. JW.CupraT

Not picking up radio stations

Have you got an aftermarket head unit? If so you will need a booster. £5 off ebay
  17. JW.CupraT

a recall for my car

Cheers for this guys! I read this thread ages ago and just got round to checking mine now. Rang seat and its due a recall. Free coil packs :) - My car is on a 53 plate and the coil pack code was "06B 905 151L" :)
  18. JW.CupraT

head unit pics

Sure a thread like this already exists... EDIT: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=316989
  19. JW.CupraT

Low RPM hesitation/holding back problem

Not done anything yet. Checked hoses and cant find any splits, run vag com and no faults / high readings. My mates works for Audi and he said that he will put it on the ramps. Believe its been doing it ages because when i put my foot down sometimes its pulls really strong and then like i say it...
  20. JW.CupraT

Low RPM hesitation/holding back problem

I have a similar problem, start driving and around 1800 rpm the car holds back and then a 2200 rpm it starts pulling. Like all the power has gone. Think it could be my DV not sure?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members