2. luke2702

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Any point pictures mate?
  3. luke2702

Not even seen colour in the flash yet.
  4. luke2702

Ordered through car lease special offers, quoted me 4 weeks as they are in stock with them.
  5. luke2702

Ordered my 290 today.. midnight black.. looking at about 4/5 weeks delivery.
  6. luke2702

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

My mate runs Bluespark on his m140 and it has been in for warranty work without it being detected.
  7. luke2702

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Anyone tried a Tuning Box? Bluespark have had good reviews over on the bmw forums.
  8. luke2702

PCP or HP or leasing?

I am also looking into this at the moment, best i have found is leasing £282 a month with £282 deposit, 3 years, 8k per year miles.
  9. luke2702

Luke's Candy White K1

Car has now sold took less than 24 hrs to sell. Next project on the way bmw 135i
  10. luke2702

Brakes cupra k1

I cant find right size ay euros so i am takin back today and getting new from gsf.
  11. luke2702

Brakes cupra k1

What size discs is yours running? How much did they set u bsck for fronts? Also have yiu got part number for your ds2500 as the 1st set badger has sent me dont fit mine. The ones i need have a clip on both pads, the ones badgers sent me only hav it on one of the pads.
  12. luke2702

Brakes cupra k1

Changing pads and discs all round on the cupra. Come accross a few problems:- 1st, unable to find correct socket to remove carrier holder for rear brakes. 2nd, ordered ds2500 from badger 5 but wrong ones have been sent anyone now the exact part number for the car. 3rd wasnt goin to...
  13. luke2702

Chris's Evo IX Thread

Just been out in this "what a car" lovely drivng normal and unbelievable while on it. May start looking for one myself Chris !!
  14. luke2702

Double din stereo

Cheers
  15. luke2702

Double din stereo

Thanks mate. Does the adaptors allow any type of double din to be installed?
  16. luke2702

Double din stereo

Thanks mate. Anyone else with any info?
  17. luke2702

Double din stereo

Has any one got any recommendations as to which double din can be fitted which will still allow the steering wheel controls to work? Also which fitting kits/facia panel will be required. Not sure if this cam be done though Thanks
  18. luke2702

Luke's Candy White K1

I was told by Seat that mine was not required. Yeah does look nice.
  19. luke2702

leon cupra - winter protection

I was there today too looks good jake..
  20. luke2702

leon cupra - winter protection

This looks lovely nice work done. Are the rear lights a direct swap?? Thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.