Search results

1. Proffitt

¦¦ Proffitt's Black Cupra Turbo ¦¦ - *MOT passed / Tints...on or off?? pg4*

Cheers mate :) Opinions on tints....Take them off or leave them?
  2. Proffitt

Picked up my car at 7pm last night with a nice fresh MOT certificate and another stamp in my service book :D Running nice and smooth, think it defo needed the service :redface: Now its TAX at the end of the month :(
  3. Proffitt

The Groes in meaning the one at the bottom of a big hill? Thats literally a 30 second drive past my house :) Well the car failed its MOT!! Failed on 2 things: 1. Needs two front tyres due to tracking out 2. Disk pads on the back The garage is ordering in some new tyres and pads and...
  4. Proffitt

Car is currently at the North Wales Jag centre getting a full service inc AC re-gas and an MOT, fingers crossed :)
  5. Proffitt

MK3 Ibiza Cupra* K03s Jabbasport* Moving on....

Unlucky mate but also at the same time, well done on the new box, vr6 clutch and g60 flywheel :D
  6. Proffitt

Delete

Nice update...now get it fitted :p All i need are the aluminum pipes and hoses...for some reason the previous owner only ordered the hoses and they where the wrong size dia!! lol
  7. Proffitt

Jdizzy's Mk3 Arctic Grey Ibiza Cupra *number plate LED's fitted Page 6*

Number plate bulbs looks 100x better mate :) I shall actuall be updating my thread with some proper updates after xmas :p
  8. Proffitt

If so...im 110% getting it as the only reason for my not getting a de-cat is if it brings up a fault code / runs ****. There no1 in my area witha Vag Com and the closest mapping station is over 1 and half hours away.
  9. Proffitt

If you decat the car...can you use this to clear the code that comes up? Or do you have to get it mapped out?
  10. Proffitt

How accurate are these compared to the VAG COM? Might order one for the future :D
  11. Proffitt

Revo Stage 1 to 2 k03

iirc, D--R--E--W had a Revo stage 2 from a stage 1 and he found that the stage 1 was better overall! lol I think a custom map will be a better option. Although im not 100% sure...im still knida new to all this :)
  12. Proffitt

stage 1 boost

Maybe you've done it wrong? There a split pipe? A pipe has come off?
  13. Proffitt

I haven't had any side affects fropm doing the bypass. Them red wheels will look good on my car ;)
  14. Proffitt

gromit size for blanking rear wiper

Its a 25mm Grommet. I have a spare rubber one you can have for cheap, PM me if you're interested :)
  15. Proffitt

What, Lower? lol. Think its low enough ;)
  16. Proffitt

MK3 Ibiza Cupra* K03s Jabbasport* Moving on....

Looks and sounds awesome Berg :)
  17. Proffitt

stage 1 boost

Mine was peaking at 20psi before the N249 bypass and is still peaking at 20psi once the bypass was done :)
  18. Proffitt

Ibiza Cupra Exhaust pics...

I have a spare 25mm grommet that fits perfectly in the wrear wiper hole :) Paypal me 50p and I'll send it in the post straight away :)
  19. Proffitt

Ibiza Cupra Exhaust pics...

How does the supersprint sound? Looks good :)
  20. Proffitt

8 in each I think! :s lol Well there 8 dots on one bulb :) Cheers Berg :) eBay item number is: 190447370559 They so cheap and simple but affective :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise