Search results

1. cuprabaz

Another inca van front end conversion thread

If it were me doing it I'd buy a cheap Ibiza Cupra that way you've got everything you might need. Then sell the rest and make some money back.
  2. cuprabaz

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

You could maybe make up a profile for just doing car stuff some of the pages are good plus it's handy for me as all the motorsport photographers post their pics. The down side is the data is lost and can't be searched like on here.
  3. cuprabaz

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Facebook car pages have killed forums unfortunately.
  4. cuprabaz

Who still has a cupra r?

Potentially
  5. cuprabaz

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

No worries :D
  6. cuprabaz

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

Email sent.
  7. cuprabaz

Who still has a cupra r?

Good effort man :D
  8. cuprabaz

Best value code reader that isn't PC based???

For quick fault code checking and clearing i use my iphone and OBD2 to Wifi.
  9. cuprabaz

Ibiza Kitcars

Cheers Rob. Swithering whether or not i can be ar5ed going to all the hassle of making everything wider etc then have someone belt it at the racing. However it would look great....
  10. cuprabaz

Ibiza Kitcars

Has anyone ever ordered this kit from the Czech Republic? It's affa cheap. http://www.pesch.cz/
  11. cuprabaz

Stroker GTX28 - Fuel pumps - Race car

No you're right it wouldn't flow through. I spoke to DeatschWerks and their chap said exactly that. The 65 is more than enough for the level i'll be at. Hopefully get it all in and going soon.
  12. cuprabaz

Yeah you're right the 65 is a bit of a beast, i guess i was just thinking about dual redundancy without actually thinking :doh: I'll just save my cash for entry fees and tyres.
  13. cuprabaz

I've got myself a DW65v in tank pump and i'm thinking about getting the DW250il inline just for piece of mind. What are peoples thoughts?
  14. cuprabaz

SMRC Knockhill Calendar 2016

The SMRC race meet dates have been announced. I'm unsure how many I'll be able to attend this this year due to work but fingers crossed I'll manage to make a some of them. See you there if you head along. http://www.scottishmotorracingclub.c...-calendar.html SMRC DATES AT KNOCKHILL IN 2016...
  15. cuprabaz

SMRC Knockhill Calendar

The SMRC race meet dates have been announced. I'm unsure how many I'll be able to attend this this year due to work but fingers crossed I'll manage to make a some of them. See you there if you head along.:drive1: http://www.scottishmotorracingclub.co.uk/season-calendar.html SMRC DATES AT...
  16. cuprabaz

Royal Deeside Speed Festival 21/08/16

Aye Scott's got them on. Nothing since i parked it up after my last race meet in Sept LOL. New stroker engine, turbo set up and ecu sat waiting to in. First race weekend is 2nd/3rd April so i need to get my finger out.
  17. cuprabaz

I know my brother has a Stg2 one as well. ;-) Doesn't launch it, far too many horror stories of sheared bolts and props. Doubt it. Never say never though. It would interesting to see the new set ups times.
  18. cuprabaz

Just don't use launch control and it'll be fine ;-) Na don't think so racing costs enough without beating sh*t out of the car for no reason lol.
  19. cuprabaz

The non race licence for sprints and hill climb doesn't need a test just cash and application.
  20. cuprabaz

I'd hope so it's nearly double the power! Mind you it is double the weight :-) I think but don't quote me on this: minimum required might be national b licence(non race), safety gear. I can't remember if there is a road car class anymore.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.