Search results

1. cuprabaz

Stroker GTX28 - Fuel pumps - Race car

I've got myself a DW65v in tank pump and i'm thinking about getting the DW250il inline just for piece of mind. What are peoples thoughts?
  2. cuprabaz

SMRC Knockhill Calendar 2016

The SMRC race meet dates have been announced. I'm unsure how many I'll be able to attend this this year due to work but fingers crossed I'll manage to make a some of them. See you there if you head along. http://www.scottishmotorracingclub.c...-calendar.html SMRC DATES AT KNOCKHILL IN 2016...
  3. cuprabaz

SMRC Knockhill Calendar

The SMRC race meet dates have been announced. I'm unsure how many I'll be able to attend this this year due to work but fingers crossed I'll manage to make a some of them. See you there if you head along.:drive1: http://www.scottishmotorracingclub.co.uk/season-calendar.html SMRC DATES AT...
  4. cuprabaz

Ball Joint Extender Kits.

Has anyone got any experience of using any of these kits? SCCH http://scch-heads.com/viewpart.php?id=26 TK Motorsport http://unixperformance.bigcartel.com/product/balljoint-xxxtenders-kit-mk1-mk2-mk3-4cyl
  5. cuprabaz

AYP ECU Pin out list.

I am needing some confirmation that the list i have found is correct please.
  6. cuprabaz

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

Competed in my first SMRC Sports and Saloons races at Knockhill the other weekend. Qualified 11th on a damp/slippery in parts track, finished the first race in 12th and managed to finish 8th in the second race.:1st: No major damage other than to the wallet :whistle: Amazing...
  7. cuprabaz

Best fully adjustable coilovers for mk3

I've been searching for a new set of coilovers for a while but can't seem to find anything decent other than KW v3 with adjustable height, rebound and damping? I have emailed the likes of AST, LEDA and Proflex but the replies from those guys confirmed my fears!! Prices ranging from £3k to...
  8. cuprabaz

Wietec HiCon GT Coilovers details

Morning Boys and Girls, Does anyone know or have a set sitting about that they could tell me the internal diameter and unloaded length of the rear spring? I would check my own but i'm away with work and needing to order new springs. I've been in touch with KW and they weren't very helpful!
  9. cuprabaz

Two piece 304mm x 28mm discs

As per title, what have you got and where did you get them?
  10. cuprabaz

Steering Wheel Boss Diameter

Right chaps as the title says I'm needing the PCD (pitch circle diameter) of the aftermarket steering wheel hubs for the Ibiza. One of the guys at work has said he'll make a spacer. I would check my own one but i'm 300miles away from my car. Thanks in advance.
  11. cuprabaz

How similar are the mk2 and mk3 rear 3 windows?

They look fairly close but can anyone tell me if they are the same or not?
  12. cuprabaz

Carbon Fibre tailgate.

Would there be any interest in a full carbon fibre tailgate? Price would be around the £550 mark if 10 units are ordered.
  13. cuprabaz

Uprated Radiator

Does anyone know if there are any up rated radiators available for the mk3 or can a radiator from one of the bigger VAG cars be used?
  14. cuprabaz

CupraR Brembo Full Disc Specification

Can anyone fill in the blanks below please? Disc diameter 305.0mm Disc thickness 28.0mm Overall height: Centre diameter: Minimum thickness:
  15. cuprabaz

Mk3 / Mk2 Door differences

Right lads do any of you know if there are any differences between the mk2 and mk3 doors. I'm needing to get some door skins to stop the water pouring into the car due to the lack of OEM metal work and interior trim.:rolleyes: Cheers
  16. cuprabaz

Iphone - REV app

Has anyone tried this software? with any of the OBD-II - 802.11/WiFi connectors http://www.devtoaster.com/products/rev/ Looks very insteresting.
  17. cuprabaz

Removed clocks, replaced clocks - Now won't start.

I removed my clocks yesterday then refitted them. I now know that i should have disconnected the battery before dismantling them. Anyway, now the car just starts up for a second then cuts out. My questions are: What has actually happened to the car? What version of immobilizer does the mk3...
  18. cuprabaz

Rear Beam Bushes

Having looked through a load of threads there isn't much info on these. I know Badger5/VT make them. Powerflex list them for the mk3 ibiza PFR85-206 which everyone say do not fit. The polo mk4 bushes are supposed to fit. The mk4 is not listed as such on Powerflex's website it just lists...
  19. cuprabaz

Roll Cages for the Mk3

I've had a good search about and i've found a few helpfull threads on cages but not exactly what i'm looking for. I know Custom Cages do a full weld in multipoint cage like Bills but i'd prefer a bolt in cage. Roll Centre could make one but the cost is scary and Safety Devices don't do one...
  20. cuprabaz

Auto Meter Wide Band & EGT gauges

I've found a place in America that will do me a good deal on these. I know most of you advise people to get Zeitronix/VEMS/Innovate but i would quite like to have all my gauges the same. Have any of you heard anything about these gauges...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.