Search results

1. Klone

Klone's AUQ Cupra

So the car is dead. Suspected Oil cooler or headgasket failure. Resulting in the water tank full of oil, and it dumping the oil all over the road. Car is now on ebay for breaking, as i dont have the time or the inclination to repair it. sad day for me, but its the right thing for me to do...
  2. Klone

Another Forge dv question

as above, you wont get a tssssh from the recirc, but if you mount it upside down it may 'chirp' which sounds cool :) i had mine chirping until i went with the Split-R :)
  3. Klone

AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

1) D.K RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Lee M RR 5) Kami RR 6) Reece1591 RR 7) Ash RR 8) Alec RR 9) Richy Cupra RR 10) Doctor Gonzo RR 11) Kaza RR (new car part 3 ) 12) seatleon2012 RR 13) Readie46 14) rich.leon RR 15) Harris 16) R666ECE RR 17) Ongoing RR 18) cupra_ahhh RR (may bring an...
  4. Klone

Clutch Vibration with Air Con on

it shouldnt be the clutch, as that is only 20k old :) another thing ive noticed is i sometimes get a screeching when the aircon starts.. maybe i will have to look at the pump or something.
  5. Klone

Clutch Vibration with Air Con on

Evening! Long time no post from me, but once again i need help! i have this annoying issue with my Leon, that when the air con is on, i get an awful vibration through the clutch and i can actually hear it! if i turn the aircon off, it stops instantly. Any ideas whats causing it...
  6. Klone

James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

followed this for ages silently and love it... really look forward to the updates! as for the map i say have it sat at a nice level, 480bhp seems a good place to stop although i wouldnt call it nice! :lol: part of me wants to say nips to sensible have it mapped as high as you can safely!
  7. Klone

Klone's AUQ Cupra

hey mate, im good thanks yourself? i dont tend to go severals way much anymore... get stuck near asda too much! :cartman: the car is looking a bit sorry for itself really, rear bumper damage, few marks on the wheels and its absolutely filthy lol. one of my passengers has managed to slam my...
  8. Klone

How do you set up a forge split r (fmdvspltr) ?

:cheers: i am tempted to get rid of mine now in favour of a 007p and a cone filter but just for a change... and the fact i drive a bit worse with the Split-R going :lol:
  9. Klone

How do you set up a forge split r (fmdvspltr) ?

just to add in favour of the Split-R i've never had an issue with mine, about a year and a half now :) a guide i wrote is in my sig :)
  10. Klone

Klone's AUQ Cupra

right bigger update. Much happened: Not really. car is now on 120k miles, not had any issues for a while now, had the exhaust replaced with 2.5" piping all the way through, which has stopped the hesitating on full boost. the rear shoes failed on me the other day so she rolled back into...
  11. Klone

Klone's AUQ Cupra

been a while since I've been spotted if I am honest! nice to hear people's views of the car... very marmite styling I am aware of that! I will update this again tomorrow with up to data info on the Leon :)
  12. Klone

This N249 bypass mod, FAO all of those who seem to dont understand it..

Have you got a picture of your setup pal? Few people would be grateful, and maybe the OP could inlcude that pic in his post.
  13. Klone

How much do leather door cards go for ?

when i was looking for some for my car, i was seeing anything from £35-£65 and thats the ones without pins too.
  14. Klone

Breaking in new clutch

i was told 200miles driving nicely should be enough. i ended up doing a bit more. riding a clutch wont be any good at any point in its life :p
  15. Klone

hesitation when changing gear

hah no worries pal... i would forget my own name on a Monday if people didnt keep calling me it! will see if i can wing myself a recirc from somewhere :)
  16. Klone

can try i spose :)
  17. Klone

standard flywheel for me mate... no idea whats causing it... a few threads point at the fact im running a split-r but i have done for ages and it hasnt done that. Im Tom btw not Sam :p
  18. Klone

this thead is like 2 years old, if youre not talk to me lol Im practically taking it to the red area... not redlining though. quickly changing gear and releasing clutch at the bite point etc... cant be the clutch slipping as its brand new.
  19. Klone

hey guys. rather than a new topic, bringing this one up. car does the same when changing gear sometimes... any input? the coilpacks are less than a year old... vagcom is clear (apart from Decat) and after the hestitation it continues on going like a stabbed rat. help?!
  20. Klone

who said you cant go euro on a cupra

I'd have to wait until it is decked to see what i think. im not a fan of the borbets on most cars so im not sure. bit like the ronal turbos dont like them either.