Search results

1. New Clutch

Hi all, after some advice please, my clutch is on its way, I need a new one, I'm going to go to stage one so around 300bhp what clutch should I go for and does anyone know of any deals around at the moment ? Car is MK2 Leon cupra 2009. Thanks Tim.
  2. Chinese stereos

Did you get this in the end? Pics? Review please! Tim.
  3. Chinese stereos

As Koush said and they have also confirmed you add the USB dongle to it for the DAB function, it works with steering controls via canbus. USB DAB stick below...
  4. Chinese stereos

Cheers will check them out...
  5. Chinese stereos

I was thinking of getting this one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XTRONS-Android-4-4-VW-Golf-MK5-Car-Radio-Stereo-DVD-CD-Sat-Nav-GPS-DAB-WiFi-3G-/252486555321? I've asked a question about Canbus and the DAB cos it's not that clear.
  6. Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

Great read Sam, I'm back in the Leon 'gang' now as I've just bought a Leon Cupra again! Gonna take a lot of info from this thread and as your down the road will have to come have a look at your motor...
  7. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yeah pleased with the figures, it does feel better haven't had a proper drive yet, but in the little I have there is more power through the whole range....now want the hpfp to see what more there is to have! By the way anyone in the area should visit Badger 5 great guys very knowledgeable.
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Popped over to see Bill @ Badger 5 for a quick remap, started at 245.7 bhp and 239.7 lbft and got to 303.5 bhp and 293.2 lbft need an HPFP now to get more fuel pressure, does anyone have the Autotech HPFP kit?
  9. How low???

Are the wheels 18s? I put the eibach sportline 50mm/35mm kit on my car and I think it sits perfect, I have no problems with clearance over speed bumps - although it must be close!
  10. Eibach sportlines, how can I tell??

I have the sportlines and they are red - gives the car a great ride height if it's the 50mm/35mm kit.
  11. What did you and your MK2 do today?

In fairness the stock brakes are really good but these do look great...nice upgrade! but as above what's the cost of these?
  12. SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Congrats on the little one Sam, make sure she grows up a City fan! Car is looking great, I'll have to actually see it one day, not sure if you remember but I had a LCR mk1, I had a little break and now back with a mk2 Cupra k1 and the mods have started! Congrats again mate. Tim.
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

I bought the Eibach lowering kit (50mm/35mm) took 6 hours yesterday just to fit the fronts, so we gave up and went to the pub! The backs do look a lot easier though so that should be fine, can't actually believe how heavy the disk/calliper's are worth it though cos the front sits nicely in...
  14. Has anyone got this intake?

Not sure if you meant me so I will reply anyway, I bought this filter and it's HUGE! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161016097147?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 The rest of the kit arrive tomorrow so will fit it and take some pics!
  15. Has anyone got this intake?

Ok thanks, might get the ITG it's £70 but all in it's not a bad price and looks a good bit of kit.
  16. Has anyone got this intake?

Possibly going to get this intake - what filter do you have on it?
  17. Carbonio cold air intake

Luke, did it make a difference? I want a CAI but a little more subtle than the p-flo or the like, do u get some noise from it or does it still sound standard? Cheers Tim.
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Ok thanks, so much to buy not sure where to start!
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Hi Mikey, where did you order the P-flo from?
  20. My New Cupra!

Thanks - Just looking through your build thread now - have to go back to work so will look more later - did you get the 50mm - 35mm Eibach lowering kit like the one below...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.