Search results

1. CluneZ

How to Un seize bleeder screw on 4pot ap's???

Wondering if anyone has any advice on how to Un seize the bleeder screw on the back of the seat sport ap's. Cheers :)
  2. CluneZ

My MK4 Ibiza Cupra K300 hybrid 299bhp 299ft/lb

I genuinely can't remember where I got it tbh. I had it imported from the states though. Found it in a random website by searching hideaway license plate
  3. CluneZ

Got back from 'R'-Tech car all mapped up with a K300 hybrid Glad I got the peloquin diff fitted too :D
  4. CluneZ

Ko3 hybrid price

I just received my K300 guys its cost me £725 Here she is Comparison I need to buy a TIP for it though. Will be fitted to a mk4 ibiza cupra and struggling as to which to get
  5. CluneZ

I've grown a bit bored now and tempted to sell on or split it for parts. Don't know what to do :(
  6. CluneZ

dieter_321's Red Ibiza FR TDI

Looks bloody lovely. Wheels look sweet!
  7. CluneZ

Colourful engine bays?

I have a blue cold side relocation kit that's gunna be up for sale soon :P I like the mk3 very, very clean :D
  8. CluneZ

Well thank you very much:redface: when I've got a bit more money together I want to get an LSD and go to a hybrid turbo and try crack the 300bhp mark. Maybe a new set of wheels and some bucket seats. However, there's no rush as I enjoy it for what it is at the moment :D Thanks again How do...
  9. CluneZ

Colourful engine bays?

I have no battery no SAI and I've for no crap on too of my block either. Plenty Of space aha
  10. CluneZ

Colourful engine bays?

Polished and blue
  11. CluneZ

I think Niki's opinions/views some may say facts discredited the sponsors of the site :shrug:
  12. CluneZ

I can't understand why they can not be named :wtf: I don't think there's a better tuner for the 1.8 20vT. Especially anything with a K03s The map is amazing, power is strong all the way through to 7.5k I couldn't honestly believe the change it made. Niki believes he can achieve 250bhp...
  13. CluneZ

Had a trip down to ****** for a new map last Thursday. The map that was on my car wasnt doing it much good, putting lots of stress on the turbo which may have made it a poorly turbo :( It can't be that bad as after a lot of good work from Niki and the guys it is now making 245 bhp and 299...
  14. CluneZ

Pew's mk4 Ibiza Cupra.

He means there wasn't a short shifter when he made his ;)
  15. CluneZ

Made up new pipework from the charge pipe to IC to get rid of the crappy standard pipework Cheaper than the forge kit for sure ;)
  16. CluneZ

Mk4 Fmic

Not Gunna lie I've not done a huge search but if someone can answer this it'll be greatly appreciated :D I'm upgrading my IC pipework for my cupra from turbo to IC. My problem is with the connection to the charge pipe where a rubber pipe goes inside and seems to be clipped in from the outside...
  17. CluneZ

It's no more restrictive than before I don't think :shrug: Probably less actually as the plate sits lower. Would you believe I'd come back off holiday 3 days earlier :rofl: I like the Mk3 cupra r but my gf would've killed me buying a car 10 years old :rolleyes: Looking into a tubular...
  18. CluneZ

For bored of removing my ate for things all the time so ordered this from the USofA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kqA-mFdOQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player Don't know how to embed it and sorry for the white legs lol
  19. CluneZ

Airbag light flashing since seats were put back in

Check air bags are turned on inside the glove box. When all good you'll need to disconnect and re connect battery Or clear fault code and should be ok no?
  20. CluneZ

Newer FR or Older Cupra...decisions decisions

Same turbo pewsif ;) You missed fmic too
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.