Search results

1. chipmunk82

Diff

How much was it unfitted?
  2. chipmunk82

Diff

Yeah I kinda want a peloquin but did you order a seperate fitting kit and how much was it?
  3. chipmunk82

Diff

Which diff have people got on their ibizas? I'm looking at either peloquin or quaife, but have heard horror stories about the diff bolts on the peloquin and that you have to order a fitting kit seperately for the quaife? thanks
  4. chipmunk82

Power standard engine can handle?

To just change the rods what other parts do you need and what sort of cost would it be?
  5. chipmunk82

Alternative piping for forge front mount

That's what I thought but didn't know if anyone had managed it
  6. chipmunk82

Alternative piping for forge front mount

Just out of interest does anybody actually have the forge cooler with the LCR charge pipe or similar route down the wing?
  7. chipmunk82

FMIC 600x300x76MM

Theres a darker mesh you can buy from halfords which looks good in front of the intercooler
  8. chipmunk82

FMIC 600x300x76MM

Thats good, has he got any pics on here? The kit on ebay has 3" and I wondered if it would be too big, I was thinking to go with 2.5"? Also looking at a slightly smaller intercooler (550x225x64) still rated up to 450bhp so should be ideal for hybrid power but I'm not really sure what...
  9. chipmunk82

600x300x76 fmic fitting

:yes:
  10. chipmunk82

FMIC 600x300x76MM

I read your thread mate really nice, the pics you mean on page 23 I can see intercooler brackets but can't make out the rad bracket - probably just being blind lol Would it be easy enough to keep the aircon with the rad back and how much bumper trimming did you need to do?
  11. chipmunk82

FMIC 600x300x76MM

At the moment I have a forge FMIC running 263bhp on a hybrid setup. I'm not overly bothered about numbers but I would like it running at a better flow rate so looking at other intercoolers and the 600x300x76MM one seems good for the money. The idea is to try and move the rad back (brackets??)...
  12. chipmunk82

My Onvi Ibiza Cupra R

Looks good :) Did you reroute your intercooler pipework using a k04 charge pipe in the end?
  13. chipmunk82

Fmic

I have the forge fmic with hybrid turbo but want to replace the forge kit at somepoint. Be nice to have the L shaped ko4 charge pipe route down at somepoint but at the moment just to replace the forge kit
  14. chipmunk82

Fmic

What's the best pipework kit to get for the toyosport 600x300x76 intercooler? Thanks
  15. chipmunk82

Ibiza overheating...

Check the fuses on top of the battery, if its the same as the cupra you'll have 3 on there and the one nearest the wing controls the fans. This can sometimes melt, or might just need replacing
  16. chipmunk82

Centre Bore Size

I'd like the cupra R wheels ideally
  17. chipmunk82

Centre Bore Size

Think I saw yours on eBay but I'm looking for silver ones. Cheers though
  18. chipmunk82

Centre Bore Size

Lol, they're OZ wheels so I'm just waiting to hear back if they have spigots already in them that I can replace. I can't imagine OZ producing a 4x100 et37 with a specific smaller 56.1 bore?
  19. chipmunk82

Centre Bore Size

Sorry to drag up an old post, I want to buy some 4x100 wheels et37 off a honda civic, I think the centre bore is 56.1 though so would that mean they don't fit? Pointless buying them if thats the case
  20. chipmunk82

Non gti headlights in a gti??

ok thanks :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise