Search results

1. Gareth101

Causes of over boosting?

could this be a boost leak. When I spoke to the guys at jabbasport they said almost all these sorts of problems are boost leaks. And they sadi the enginemanagement is too accurate and has no give so if something is slightly out limp mode kicks in.
  2. Gareth101

LCR Alloys

U can get them I got my for £550 after just having a refurb in anthracite grey and 4 tyres> Just have to look hard and keep on it as they go well quick once there on ebay
  3. Gareth101

Fuel pressure regulator

Dont they have to be mapped in as well to stop it just making ur car overfuel
  4. Gareth101

please help clunking noise after cv joint failure

I had a wheel bearing done that was causing me all sorts of problems but was only £140 at a garage to get sorted all in
  5. Gareth101

Pics of my new cupra with my new wheels

Cheers for the coments people. Im afraid the badge was done by the previous owner what colour Leon you got
  6. Gareth101

please help clunking noise after cv joint failure

If your cv is actually gone you wont get any drive from either wheels I don think. The clonking noise will probs be the gearbox spinning and crunching round the fooked cv as it tries to put drive through it
  7. Gareth101

Awesome ForceFed 980bhp!, 9.95s 1/4, front wheel drive

Why do people say its pointless in fwd. Its just proven its not by doing a sub 10 second quater. That faster than most peoples atempts in rear and 4 wheel drive cars
  8. Gareth101

what remap?

Yeah I get what ur sayin. The only thing is I thought about what I sed after I posted it and was thinking the map I had previously was awefull and causing all the problems I was having. So what I said ent always true lol. Only thing is I dont no who did the previous map on mine so cant tell...
  9. Gareth101

what remap?

To be honest not many people have had 2 different maps on the same car so its going to be quite hard to find a good comparison as everyone is going to rate there map but for service like I said jabbasport are the boys
  10. Gareth101

what remap?

I would second that Jabba are the men. Good service and can do cutom maps to suit the mods you have or generic ones. Jabba all day long
  11. Gareth101

Carbon engine cover problem

Right dont have a silicon joiner so thought about ur idea. Checked how far the pipe was pushed into the silicon joiner thats on there and it was quite a long way down. So I undid the clip pulled it out slightly further and hey presto.......it almost fits lol. No really I can get it under but its...
  12. Gareth101

thnaks for the help people anyone else got any ideas on the cover
  13. Gareth101

sorry what or where is TPS never heard of them
  14. Gareth101

This is the problem I have[/IMG] [/IMG]
  15. Gareth101

Well to be honest I wanted the engine bay to look neat and tidy but even if I wanted to do that the pipe work is in the way lol
  16. Gareth101

What engine and intercooler have you got. And that is exactly my point I didnt spend £110 for it took look tatty and cut up. To be fair its my fault for not checking
  17. Gareth101

Hi people my forge engine cover turned up today. looks the nuts but few little issues. Firstly the tard who owned my car before me took the engine cover off and lost the nuts and bolts etc that hold it down so I dont have these. Where is the best place to get hold of some or is it just a...
  18. Gareth101

Uprated cams

Just out of interest was your TT up at Jabbasport about a month ago. Swear your profile pic is the engine bay I saw lol. If it is it sounds awesome and the engine bay is perfectly done
  19. Gareth101

Piper Cams Ultimate Road Cam Kit

P.S what does 200g/s mean as im not up on all the lingo lol
  20. Gareth101

Piper Cams Ultimate Road Cam Kit

I no you have slightly other opinions on this as your rolling road never seems to produce such desirable results (and this is in no way me saying your wrong) but you can only go from the results the rollers gave your car and more than one person on here had claimed to have 250 plus on a ko3s and...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.