Search results

1. The blower on start up

just to add, my SAI has stopped working, and always has stopped when the temp goes below 5 degrees outside. Anything warmer and it is silly loud on start up, below that temp and not a sound from it.
  2. The blower on start up

why spend a fortune on a turbo timer when you can just leave the car running for a couple of minutes when you park up, then get out and lock up.
  3. Leon lc and Audi a3 turbo

you will see about 190-200 from a remap and decent supporting mods, i got 210 from my old one with FMIC, TIP, Filter, turbo back exhaust and decat and a few other bitsbut turbo wont take too much more, had that figure from 3 different rolling roads too
  4. Intercooler spray? any one done it

i had it on my old A3, waste of money imo. Didnt notice any difference and didnt show any difference on a RR either.
  5. TTRS replica wheels 5x100?

im keen to see them on a black LC, i also think they could look very very good. Im the same as above though, think they would look better all silver.
  6. TTRS replica wheels 5x100?

http://www.alloywheelspin.co.uk/18-tt-rs-design-alloy-wheels-latest-design-326-p.asp
  7. Running rough - coilpack?

oh and she also had engine light flashing for a bit, but its now gone off
  8. Running rough - coilpack?

my missus is currently driving home on m23 and she just phoned to say its really jerky and if she tries to go over 60mph it gets really bad, am guessing this could be the sign of the coilpacks going? She has to go back there at 5am tomorrow so no chance of getting it fixed unless the AA carry...
  9. Wheels/suspension/ front brakes

Fair point on the coilovers mate, thats the point of my post. I always end up buying twice cause the first thing i buy is crap. Wheels im leaning towards RS6, but old ones or new...... Cant find a single pic anywhere of a leon on new style RS6's.
  10. Wheels/suspension/ front brakes

yeah its a 180, im loving the brembo gt kit, but at 1200 fitted and not much info on it, tis a bit steep. Just a bit unsure of second hand calipers, knowing zero about what i need brake wise makes it harder. Have looked through a few posts and it does seem the sensible way to go.
  11. Wheels/suspension/ front brakes

its the porsche style calipers im after with a nice meaty disc. didnt think of searching that on here, i just did big brakes, big discs, silly things like that. Are they simply bolt on jobs? Il get searching on ebay.
  12. Wheels/suspension/ front brakes

So im purchasing a lot of stuff next week, trying to get the cupra back to its former glory. First up is the above, however ive split the available money i have and this leaves about 1700 ish to get the above. been searching the forum like mad for ideas and need a final bit of advice. Im...
  13. Mk1 leon climate control

i found a working one on ebay, enquired about it, was 60 quid. Suddenly the price jumped to 80 quid. Guess they are well sought after second hand now. I have seen the recon website too, ill try and dig it out.
  14. bbs ch reps fitted at last :)

they dont exist anymore :( ill keepmy eyes peeled though there are a few on ebay, tempted to go for 19's with them if they do them.
  15. bbs ch reps fitted at last :)

Sam, where did you get yours from and how much did they set you back if i may ask? Seeing that pics has made me seriously reconsider getting the RS6's next month...... Car is looking stunning mate.
  16. changing turbo from K03s to K04 hybrid?

Food for thought, im going to go for the milltek downpipe/sports cat and once AmD sort their intercoolers out ill get one of them too. That just leaves stage 2 map as i have everything else. Think ill hold fire and get the whole lot done at once and mapped to suit, gives me plenty of time for...
  17. Dump valves - facts?

In my ratheryoung chavvy days i had a stunning looking A3 1.8T AGU engine code.I played with 10 different atmospheric dump valves, both relocated and in stock positions including testing the brand new at the time bailey trumpet one. Every single one worked perfect without a single limp mode or...
  18. Dump valves - facts?

the DV30 is full recirc, with an open cone filter and removing the sound deadening from the bonnet, it really does sound much louder, almost as good as an atmospheric but with all the benefits of recirc.
  19. changing turbo from K03s to K04 hybrid?

Search came up with zero, so ill ask away. After much consideration on chopping in our leon for a subaru/octavia vrs we are fixing it and getting it back to a high standard. Whilst doing it im going to go stage 2 and add a milltek downpipe/sports cat to my cat back res exhaust. However im...
  20. AmD Remap

Another + for AmD. Fantastic customer service, some of the best i have ever received. Great smooth power delivery from the stage 1 map, the RR output was a little lower than i was expecting but no arguing with the way it goes on the road. I cannot wait for the funds to go to stage 2 :D