Search results

1. SEAT 40k service in UK - How much?

Been quoted £380 - anyone else had the 40k service yet? Cheers
  2. Saloon boot lip spoiler

Not sure if you've seen the one on mine Nath, this is the SEAT one I had fitted from new...
  3. Glossy Chrome Boot Lid Trim

Could try ebay. Dealer is your best bet. I have the chrome boot lid trim on my exeo saloon
  4. Front LED ambient lighting mod - Easy job

Guys if you do the front or rear LED mod can you post a step by step with pics please. Cheers
  5. Front LED ambient lighting mod - Easy job

does the rear ones need soldering on the connectors or is there connectors ready for the LED's?
  6. Front LED ambient lighting mod - Easy job

P.S Use a 7mm drill bit for more lighting effect
  7. Front LED ambient lighting mod - Easy job

Thanks to mcdonald on a heads up on this mod. Looks really nice with the red SEAT dash. What you need: Part needed #8E0919063A A drill with a 5mm bit A + screwdriver Here's a step by step install guide with...
  8. Modifications

How does that module come out from the roof?
  9. Modifications

where does the power come from for the front ambient lights? is it just plug and play?
  10. Modifications

Some of the translation is confusing on there!
  11. Modifications

Hi there, Is there any chance of doing a step by step instruction for the ambient lighting. Looks like an easy one for those of us that aren't too technical! Cheers
  12. Exeo's in Hampshire

:whistle:
  13. Exeo's in Hampshire

Just outside Portsmouth
  14. Exeo's in Hampshire

That makes 2 of us then so far!
  15. Exeo's in Hampshire

Seen quite a few driving around recently! My local dealership said they were selling fairly well. Anyone know numbers?
  16. Exeo side mirror covers

I think I might go for the chrome ones myself. I have the chrome boot lid trim too. Just don't want it to look overkill!
  17. Exeo side mirror covers

:bump: Has anyone fitted the SEAT wing mirror covers yet? Trying to find pics what they look like on the Exeo Part# 6J0072500 (chrome) Part# 6J0072500A (Aluminium)
  18. Factory head unit to Sat Nav head unit upgrade

I don't suppose there is any video instructions anywhere? I'm worried that I will mess it up! Do you the SEAT dealer would fit it for me?
  19. Factory head unit to Sat Nav head unit upgrade

OK so I have a Exeo Sport with the standard factory headunit, how hard would it be to upgrade to the E media sat nav system (part #3R0 035 192) like...
  20. Chrome exhaust tips

A few more...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise