Search results

1. denzil691

1.4TSI Pro's & con's

Good Afternoon All, After having a deep look into the Ibiza 1.4 TSI Cupra i'm in 2 minds i see good comments & bad where the engine need's replacing is there any particular year to get without these issues. Thanks
  2. denzil691

My Onvi Ibiza Cupra R

That's how the car stands today project complete
  3. denzil691

My Onvi Ibiza Cupra R

Well the project is now complete after trying all the exhausts possible i have now found out that milltek is the best & the Bilstein suspension is back on. Dougy can't believe how it looked how it looked when you had compared to how it is now, i might be selling up now so if you want another...
  4. denzil691

Ko3s fitted, secondary air bypass, both valves bypassed, no boost!!!

Drive it mine doesn't go onto boost stationary no load Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2
  5. denzil691

Catch tank problem

Sorted it got some wireflex on order :)
  6. denzil691

Catch tank problem

I meant kinked, thanks for the reply cuprabaz will try it in the morning if it don't work it's coming out and selling the catch tank :)
  7. denzil691

Catch tank problem

I did check and one of pipes was linked somehow I'll try and open it up and drive it Smokey Smokey time
  8. denzil691

Catch tank problem

Hi everyone today I though I'd fit my catch tank took inlet mani off to make it easier removed all old pcv etc made a little joiner removed the dv looking thing put a blank in there now now I Start it up all I get is smoke white smoke. Thanks
  9. denzil691

Leon fuel pump

Was wondering if a Leon cupra with a uprated fuel pump will be ok to put in the Ibiza obviously changing the sender over has anyone done this before believe it's a walbro Thanks in advance
  10. denzil691

Changing Ecu

Just Wanting some info on this i tried to search only came up with wideband change which i don't want i'm going to be changing the ecu on the car soon firstly do i need to know the immobiliser number of the ecu i have to put in it to code it or can i plug it in then set it up through vag com...
  11. denzil691

Brake fluid + gearbox oik

how much of the brake fluid do i need will 1 litre do
  12. denzil691

Cheers mate take it it's dot 4 I need? Found the mt90 is it 2 litres I need as it takes near on 2 doesnt it
  13. denzil691

Cupra R Boost Pressure - possible issue?

Think my R boosted at 7-8psi standard
  14. denzil691

Power standard engine can handle?

K03s on a progressive map should be fine
  15. denzil691

where about can i buy the gear box oil from mate?
  16. denzil691

Hi all, Im wanting to do a brake fluid change along with the gearbox oil couple of things. I've got brembos Is it easy to do What fluid and oil to use Thanks
  17. denzil691

Cupra R Bilsteins Part No.

Still Can't Believe your bay looks too good lol
  18. denzil691

Cupra R Bilsteins Part No.

Brill cheers mate :) just learnt how to spray with rattle cans
  19. denzil691

Cupra passenger seat back not locking

Seems as the wire in the seat is getting stuck or on the way out ignore me pm miss read it lol
  20. denzil691

what have u done to ur car today?

yeah lol was fun not surprised it's on when we stopped for that turn (private road)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members