Search results

1. Aftermarket HUD

Rather than use a mobile I was thinking along the lines of this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Car-HUD-Head-Up-OBD2-II-Speedometer-Display-Projector-Speeding-Warning/153422316925?epid=1552420940&hash=item23b8aec57d:g:WpwAAOSwmdxckdZN Not necessarily this one, I was wondering if anyone had...
  2. Wheel centre caps

What size is the Centre bore on a Leon?
  3. Aftermarket HUD

has anyone tried an aftermarket Head Up Display? Recently test drove a car with a HUD, quite liked it, so thought about giving one a try. There are LOADS available on eBay, wondering if anyone has any experience of them.
  4. OBDeleven modifications

Does anyone know if a similar device to OBDeleven exists for a BMW MINI F60? I bought my OBDeleven about three years ago, but am selling my Leon and moving to a MINI Countryman PHEV and would love to be able to make coding adjustments like we can on VAG cars. I would have preferred to have...
  5. Leon to Ateca

I too am contemplating changing from my Leon FR184 to an Ateca, thinking of the 150ACT DSG. My 84 year old Mother in Law travels in the back sear and struggles swinging her feet into the Leon. The gap between the B post and the seat is 280mm. What is this gap on the Ateca?
  6. Speaking texts

Woody I go to Bluetooth settings, select SEAT and have these options Sync contacts. On Phone favourites. Tick Phone recents. Tick All contacts. Tick No sign of any 'notifications' Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Speaking texts

My my old car did not have car play etc, it was before that time. It must have been something on the Leon hands free phone connection, the "car" was able to tell the difference between a phone call & a text message. When a text came in, the hands free connection advised me there was a text and...
  8. Speaking texts

hi folks, not been on here for ages! I had a previous 2011 Leon FR170 and when a text came in on my iPhone 4S, the media system would would advise me of a text and ask if I wanted it read out. I changed from the Leon to an Octavia for 12 months before getting my latest 2015Leon FR184. For a...
  9. Compatible mobile phones

Yes phone is up to date and running Windows 10, however the phone has been locking up of late, it has fried the SD card and all the data on it. I think it is now time to change the phone I was thinking about the Lumia 650 but I'm a bit nervous about getting another Lumia phone, so am thinking...
  10. Compatible mobile phones

Italian job, not the case. I have a Microsoft Lumia 640, sometimes it connects no problem, other times the radio just comes up saying unable to connect. Whilst my phones says it is connected to the car, the car does not connect to the phone.
  11. Compatible mobile phones

Where can I find a list of compatible mobile phones for a May '15 Leon FR?
  12. Microsoft Lumia 640 phone

Tried the "Flight mode", was hoping this would cure the problem, worked fine for a couple of times, then back to unable to connect, so this has not cured the problem for me.
  13. Microsoft Lumia 640 phone

Got one of these phones last year, got my Leon in August, initially was unable to connect the phone via Bluetooth, but salesman managed it. All was OK for a couple of months. Now the car struggles to connect to the phone. Sometimes it connects straightaway, other times it sits on the...
  14. FR Useless reversing light

KoNG Just ordered one hope they are good!
  15. Boot Liner

Try this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-Leon-2012-onwards-tailored-car-boot-mat-liner-L3146-/391456294818?hash=item5b249d07a2:g:0FgAAOSwUKxYal26
  16. Mud flaps

front flap rear flap
  17. Boot light

Checked it out, it was the little capacitor? in the lamp that had failed
  18. Boot light

My boot light has stopped working, I think the fuse has blown. Any idea which fuse covers the boot light? Haven't found anything else off but not sure what if anything is on the same circuit Thanks
  19. phone connection

Had my Leon now for 3 months, the phone has been connecting via Bluetooth fine everytime I get in the car. Since last week I find the connection is not being made, the phone say sit is paired to the car and sometimes even says connected, yet the screen in the car still says "connecting" I find...
  20. Wheel nut caps

I always take them off. I get my Eastern European friends to wash my car, the acid they use on the wheels turns the nut caps grey, so I keep the covers in the garage for when I sell the car. Then forget to refit them, so have a few in my garage.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.