Search results

1. induction kit on 100ps ibiza??

and if i was to get a custom exaughst along side and induction kit would that see me any results?
  2. Buy a NEW Cupra or not??

hi mate i test drove the bocenegra abit ago and it i liked tho power of it, but as i noticed has been mentioned wasnt so keen on the interior and the plastic inserts on the bumpers etc, if im honest i have a mk4 ibiza and would say a prefer the looks and interior, in my eyes if your paying that...
  3. induction kit on 100ps ibiza??

hi ever one, was thinking about gettin and induction kit for my mk 4 ibiza sport, iv heard mixed reviews about them, for example that they increase sound and performance, also that they just increase sound, and another one a have heard is that it can actually decrease performance, oh and another...
  4. wanting to upgrade brakes on 57 plate ibiza formula sport, help?

thank you, how much we talking here?
  5. wanting to upgrade brakes on 57 plate ibiza formula sport, help?

hi, im looking to upgrade my brake discs and pads all round the car wanting to get grooved discs or possibly grooved and is it dimpled? not fully driled anyway, not knowing alot about breaks was looking for any advice on which make discs and pads to get, not wanting to spend loads really, maybe...
  6. cupra cruise control??

do you know ur satnav is correct mate? cos on mine the satnav is wrong becasue it calculates on a birds eye and linear rather than factoring in hills etc
  7. cupra cruise control??

ok thanks mate, just wasnt sure coz i didnt seem that full proof when he said it.lol. u reackon there gonna bring out software to change the digital to mph?
  8. cupra cruise control??

thats fair enough mate, think some work in the manner of actually selecting a speed through a digital display!! does the cupra have a digital speed display aswell, coz i know some of the audis do and im also sure i saw a you tube video of a cupra and it had a digital speed display aswell, my...
  9. cupra cruise control??

hi, went for a test drive in a boc on friday, was quite impressed...however the sales guy didnt really seem to know much about the car, is it true that on the crusie control u gotta get to the speed u wna go hover around it then click the bottom button of the cruise to set it, or can u actually...
  10. xenon and dlr lights

so what do you get with the xenon package? just full beam and main beam and dlrs. or do you get the fogs in that package aswell?
  11. xenon and dlr lights

lol i dont know owt bout em in the sense of what u get with them, but i do know that its i think 650 quid for the xenons extra.but alot of people say its worrth it!
  12. xenon and dlr lights

hi mate, just had a look at ur pics there nice...they the standard ones? do the fogs come as hids as standard or are they jsut normal crappy yellowish ones.lol.
  13. how do the bocs compare to corsa vxr?

ha, i dont have a clue what that is?
  14. how do the bocs compare to corsa vxr?

you also have the problem with the insurance on the clios especially if ur under 25 which is why the boc is more appealing to me, anything over a 1.6 is stupid insurance for under 25 or so i have found anyway!!
  15. how do the bocs compare to corsa vxr?

which car are you reffering to mate?
  16. how do the bocs compare to corsa vxr?

cool well i am very tempted.lol.lets see what deals the dealership come back with :-)
  17. how do the bocs compare to corsa vxr?

ah rite, surley in next couple of year there will be summat out tho, especially since alot of cars are going down the dsg root nowadays? how come they put a torque limiter on em??
  18. xenon and dlr lights

hi, does any one have any good pics of the xenons and particularly the day light running lights on there own on the boc? if so please could you post them?
  19. how do the bocs compare to corsa vxr?

im also guessing that with the boc theres gotta be good potential for tuning as it has a turbo and a super charger?? the only thing im still not sureabout is the trade in of a manual can imagine it will be great for 1st few month but will it wear off and wan to go back to a manual??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise