Search results

1. JonnyH10

Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

Nice one Dave! I was the same, amazing what a remap can do! :)
  2. JonnyH10

My Mk4 Ibiza FR - then MX5 - Then M3 - Now E36 328

Looks awesome on the RS's mate! Love it! :D
  3. JonnyH10

Cruise for Cancer 2013

Sunday 30th June...here's a link to the Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/318399681587754/?fref=ts I'll be heading to this with a few mates. Won't be in a Seat, but might see some of you there anyway!
  4. JonnyH10

Doubt I'll have it entered at any shows this year tbh. Needs a few panels resprayed unfortunately, so I'm considering holding out for a full respray. But yea, be good to get a chat at some shows/meets!
  5. JonnyH10

Yea I understand your concern with the warranty etc. Always good to get taster before getting your own car done though lol! Was out for a passenger run in Steven's TTRS...unbelievable car, so quick! Should be somewhere around 200bhp/230lbft, so quite a big increase from 150bhp! Have a...
  6. JonnyH10

Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Haven't been on here in a while...looks awesome now with the Rota's on mate! Looks sooo clean too :)
  7. JonnyH10

Good to hear your going for the remap Dave, will be very sharp after that I'm sure! [B)] Got my Golf mapped up at P360 the other night, brilliant job! Would be rude not to go for it with the good deal on this month lol.
  8. JonnyH10

Performance 360 - Lisburn

Thanks, still miss it sometimes lol. Wouldn't mind another with a bigger engine at some stage! Yea I'm sure it will lol...will find out tomorrow night!
  9. JonnyH10

MK4 Golf GTI 1.8T...nice upgrade from the 1.2 Ibiza lol :)
  10. JonnyH10

I didn't book it at Dubshed, just via PM on Facebook. Was planning on going straight to Stage 2 in a few months when I have all the hardware..but then I found out its only £60 to upgrade from Stage 1 to 2, so might as well get the remap now and upgrade whenever I'm ready...works out cheaper! :)
  11. JonnyH10

I'm heading up next Saturday...can't wait! :)
  12. JonnyH10

Dubshed 2013

Seen a few of your cars there, all looking well! :) @Adjay Seen your Leon in the process of getting mapped lol. Getting my Golf 1.8T Revo'd next Saturday! :D
  13. JonnyH10

BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

Haha just come on for a nosey the odd time, miss the Seat talk :( Will have to buy another MK4 at some point, FR tdi daily and Golf 1.8T weekend/show car would do the job nicely!
  14. JonnyH10

BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

Frig was going to say £4k on a turbo would be a bit much lol! That's a lot of money to be spending/wasting on a derv :p
  15. JonnyH10

Leon TDI Stylance (Small Update Page 3)

Boost guage looks good lad! Going to fit one in the Golf at some stage. :)
  16. JonnyH10

rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Very nice mate, love ED30's! Nice colour too! All the best with it. :)
  17. JonnyH10

Conor's mk3 Ibiza Cupra R

Looks great! Would love one of these as a bit of a project/weekend car. Must be good fun to drive with that power, my Golfs only the 150bhp 1.8T and it feels pretty quick to me lol. Nice ST too, like them in that colour. :)
  18. JonnyH10

Alex's Mk5 Cupra

Mine arrived yesterday, doesn't fit. :( Too small for the Golf washer bottle
  19. JonnyH10

JonnyH10's Silver MK4 Golf GTI 1.8T

Thanks Dave! :) Maybe see you at some shows or meets this year. If the NI Seat folks are planning a meet sometime, I'd defo come along for a chat! That's if you's would have me since I'm now a 'dubber' :p Nice idea mate, might do that at some stage! Wouldn't be confident doing it myself...
  20. JonnyH10

JonnyH10's Silver MK4 Golf GTI 1.8T

Cheers lad! :) Yea it did lol, and yea sold it on standard wheels just.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members