Search results

1. CRAIGHUTCH

Something is sticking???

Mate thanks for that , im 4 hours away so ill have to pass on the vagcom... thanks anyway:rofl:
  2. CRAIGHUTCH

Something is sticking???

Yeah mate all down the right hand side of the coil pack was melting dropping molten plastic everywhere..... no good! Bit annoyed with the garage as they not wanting to help , as I sourced and fitted my coil pack myself.. (its a new dealer part btw) could the timing need adjusting, or tuning...???
  3. CRAIGHUTCH

Something is sticking???

Hello - I have a 99 plate ibiza gti 8v, and for 3 years I have had relatively no problems...until now. About 4 weeks ago the revs would drop on idle causing the car to stall, mainly at junctions , roundabouts etc. This lead to the first trip to the garage where my throttle body was cleaned...
  4. CRAIGHUTCH

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

craigy-baby76 mw3 ............:rofl:
  5. CRAIGHUTCH

quick coilover question

what type of coilovers are they matey as i may have them from ya...
  6. CRAIGHUTCH

ByeBye Ibiza :(

hello mate - bad news with the motor, however its just metal at the end of the day. 60mph mmmm, well thats what you told the investigating officer anyway.....
  7. CRAIGHUTCH

Car Issue.

look for a squashed pensioner curled up in your wheel arch, failing that check balancing, tracking, even brakes.....
  8. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

im sure it will look the dogs nads phil. hmmmm tempting.....mines just clicked 26k , i think we are about 80k under average.! anyway, enjoy it before i have it off ya!
  9. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

ooops sorry phil it was the figure i was thrown last week at the mill. no harm , and it does look mint btw.
  10. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

oh well good on you all for having a peep, ive never heard of that colour blue like... its looking sweet after he has given her a once over :D
  11. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

He wants to play about with it first: check out the car on above forum under ibiza rocks in members gallery.
  12. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

I will try . He has some pics in his profile on vagcars (one word) on our local forum .
  13. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

I know mate, its just I can't bare to give mine over either. We have a special bond like.... ha ha .
  14. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

its not topaz! i will try to find out.
  15. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

ya dead right there kez! right time and place and all that. if it was a mk3 golf i reckon 3k plus easy! crazy
  16. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

tbh i think he is planning on a subtle drop, cupra wheels, then sell sell sell. he isnt keen on the colour to keep it? its a lighter blue than normal???
  17. CRAIGHUTCH

lucky find indeed.......

just to let you know a friend of mine has just sourced a gti 16 valver from a vw dealer. big deal i hear you cry!, however this car has had 1 lady owner from new, full dealer history, all paperwork, the car is mint! check it out.........
  18. CRAIGHUTCH

mk2 Mileage

ok mate, i need to keep it under 5k to keep it sweet. she doesnt like it rough!!! too regularly
  19. CRAIGHUTCH

mk2 Mileage

and in white.....................it goes with the colour scheme
  20. CRAIGHUTCH

mk2 Mileage

ha ha it was just a random sarcastic guess too, er right well unlucky with that then mate, im sure it will catch up with me ...... for now its still untouched. big high five to god above:lol: he drives an 8v too you know