Search results

1. Calling All Red Ibiza's

Why do some red cupra's have black headlights or am I the only red one with color coded headlights cuz it was for SA or older model??
  2. Calling All Red Ibiza's

Ok time to revive this thread with mine. From South Africa. Cheers
  3. Mk4 Cupra Offset

ofset is 55!! iirc
  4. de wiper bung?

Looks nice..
  5. New Style Angel Eyes

can u send us a front pic of them installed and what did u do to prevent them from misting up (due to sandblasting) a film or something? What black rubber cover u refering to?
  6. Dash Rings

You guys might like what this guy did here localy in SA: http://seat-sport.co.za/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=14&thread_id=8810&pid=131447#post_131447 Now thats cool mastercraft.
  7. Speaker sizes of the Mk4

Anyone knows the exact speaker sizes of the MK4 in case u want to replace them without drilling and dremel and such. Looking at DLS, alpine kinda speakers.
  8. Front and Rear Speakers

I know this is a speakers thread, but if you dont mind can we discuss headunits as well. Would like to know the following: 1. 2 pre-outs means u can connect 2 amps am I right?(unless u bridge amps correct?) Also 2v pre-out vs 4v pre out can anyone ellaborate on that? 2. 24bit DAC is that worth...
  9. Remap and breaking CV joints

Hi, my friend had a remap and he took it of stating that he screwed up his CV joints all the time. Is this a known issue and is there an upgrade to the CV joints possible like better ones? He has a 1.8t cupra cheers
  10. Black gloss or black matt for cupra rims

was also thinking of magnesium gold.. like the ducati's rims. http://img2.rivercrane.jp/catalogue/10395/m10rg1098.jpg
  11. Black gloss or black matt for cupra rims

Yeah but cassy ibiza looks hawt with the glossy black mags imo http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=283799&page=3
  12. Front and Rear Speakers

Found out myself.. the 103bt is the old model where the 113bt is the facelift the 114bti comes with cable ipod and is silver. the 113bt is the best choice for me as its black and allows leds to change color. (its in all aspects same as 114bti except color and extra cabling) Now the quest is on...
  13. Calling All Red Ibiza's

BTW anyone knows the RED paintcode?
  14. Calling All Red Ibiza's

Yes yes yes, this looks the dogs.. Mine should be like that soon. Just got myself a second set of mags for refurb and paint. Was contemplating mat black but the gloss looks gooood. Womans touch I guess.. U removed the cupra side logo's? BTW cassy where did u order those black centre caps...
  15. Calling All Red Ibiza's

Make ur own thread whites.. :)
  16. Black gloss or black matt for cupra rims

Howsit, I got a red cupra and want to paint a second set of original mags What u think, black gloss, black matt or antrecite (i like black) Cheers.
  17. Front and Rear Speakers

CDE-103BT CDE-113BT CDE-114BTi Was looking at above headunits myself altough cant realy make up the differences between the 3..
  18. Polo Side skirts

and anyone got partnumbers for these and the aero bumper?
  19. Calling All Red Ibiza's

Schweet ride! I am trying to find myself this look black with red stripe. see my wheelchoice thread/poll What rims are that u got on? What is the ET (ofset) on the wheels? Did u use any spacer to clear callipers and if so what sizes? is that 17'' or 18''?
  20. Front-Side Honeycomb Grilles

Facelift grills maybe but for FR only. The cupra's bottom mesh is allways the small holes one. Dont think that facelift cupra's has different wide mesh but not sure. But maybe someone can ellaborate on that. I do know that the small hole vents are the same diameter as the cupra bottom grill...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.