Search results

1. Best place to search for a boc

how much do you want to spend?
  2. either mad or feeling old :)

Are your wheels not 17" old man?
  3. Do you use Unleaded or Super Unleaded in your TSi?

I'm going to try 99 again I've been using 95 for ages now. Lets see if i notice a difference
  4. Do you use Unleaded or Super Unleaded in your TSi?

What if the fuel has been sat in the tank at the filling station for ages? It becomes less potent
  5. Do you use Unleaded or Super Unleaded in your TSi?

How much more is it for the super unleaded usually? We should really work out how much extra it costs per week/month/year. Is it worth it? I don't think so
  6. Do you use Unleaded or Super Unleaded in your TSi?

Used to use either V-Power or Tesco 99, now i just use anything i can get my hands on. Decided its not worth the extra money. I had the car remapped for use with standard 95.
  7. Misfiring

I don't feel the need to do live logging at the moment it runs sweet.
  8. Misfiring

Mines 'cured' for now and im happy with it. If you are going to push the boundaries of this litte engine with stage 2++++++ etc you should expect problems imho
  9. Misfiring

i had the missfire issue too. it was revo'd had missfires....un-revo'd still had missfires. then i got plugs changed and re-revo'd its been spot on for the last 12 months. mines a 59 plate.
  10. Emissions light on bocanegra

The best advice would be to get it fixed before your warranty runs out as there obviously is something wrong with it. Keep on at the dealers don't give up!
  11. All ibizas in preston/chorley/leyland

hahaha maybe we should start a new forum
  12. All ibizas in preston/chorley/leyland

Fair enough Adz at least it’s still in the family. I’ve still got the Boca, I really struggled to sell it tbh kind of glad I couldn't as it’s the best car I’ve had. I think I’d be hard pushed to shell out for something better now I’ve got a house and a wedding coming up in January.
  13. All ibizas in preston/chorley/leyland

black punto fail.... i saw adam driving a subaru the other day, he told me. It's looking like a very mini meet. What car have you got moggytom?
  14. Subwoofer Installation Pics

looking really smart can't wait for the full guide. youve made a really nice job of it so far its very neat
  15. your fuel/mpg info.. please add yours!

ive never averaged any more than 34mpg on a full tank
  16. Shallow Subwoofer Build!

three more posts matt
  17. Shallow Subwoofer Build!

Do some posts then write anything lol
  18. Shallow Subwoofer Build!

Sounds ace Matt I'm intrigued standard stereo? Amp? Get more posts on
  19. Oil check?

I read this thread this morning and thought, you know what I've not checked the oil in my boc for a bit, well not since its last service about 4000 miles ago, and it was almost empty. I bought a litre of quantum platinum 5 40 fully synthetic as advised by the head tech there. anyway he came...
  20. Seat Ibiza SC Trophy

that looks awesome
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.