Search results

1. mestonian

HELP!!! Locking wheel nut just stripped.

a good quality torx 40 or 45 socket i think it was. mine did this a couple of month ago. About 25 seconds hammering it into whats left of the bolt and bingo!!
  2. mestonian

Do I have a drive by wire throttle?

Stability control is Esc, I know this has been discussed about braking any accelerating at the same time but mine doesn't have that affect? (Left foot braking!)
  3. mestonian

Do I have a drive by wire throttle?

Apparently if your engine code is APE, AXP, AUS or AXD it has drive by wire. Sticker with engine code should be in the boot on the floor. May be easier to check that way for you?
  4. mestonian

LC turbo - charge pipe 90 hose

No probs! shame no one answered that post!
  5. mestonian

LC turbo - charge pipe 90 hose

Might be useful: ;) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2692081
  6. mestonian

APX Engine

Follow this link should give a definative answer: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=252292&highlight=engine+number+location+1.8t
  7. mestonian

APX Engine

It wont have 20mm wrist pins if its still the AUQ block though. Really you need to find out which block is in there to match the APX head thats on then you'll know exactly what your dealing with
  8. mestonian

APX Engine

It looks more to me like its the head thats been changed as the picture of the stamp is on the head not the block. (can see the clip for the cam cover on the bottom left) But as has been said the rest off the engine looks like an AUQ i.e. charge pipe, inlet etc:shrug:
  9. mestonian

APX Engine

ETKA has APX as a 225hp from an audi tt :)
  10. mestonian

MK1 Leon Cupra R - Diecast model

one for Lee here, i know its only a small model and wrong wheels but quite a good colour match...
  11. mestonian

Bit of help needed

Its a vacuum pipe that runs from the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) system under the inlet manifold. If you search for PCV pipes you will find loads of info to do with split pipes and pictures to see how it all runs. If it visually looks ok it could be one off these pipes that it is...
  12. mestonian

Will it fit?

Wiring looks ok, check with a multimeter from further down the harness and all ok. No noticable cracks or bad insulation. If it was the same cylinder all the time it would obviously be easier to pinpoint but it seems this car doesnt do things the easy way!!
  13. mestonian

Will it fit?

Yep coil issues have been from day 1. Gapping is correct. First 2 coil packs went with the Ngks in, they were Genuine vag revision L coils. Changed all 4 to Hitachi bolt downs and kept the two good push down as spares. 1 Hiatchi lasted two months then went. Exchanged that for another brand new...
  14. mestonian

Will it fit?

It was on NGK's when i got it and i only went for Densos to give them a try and i havent had any problems with them to be honset. The R8 coil packs look very similar and i cant imagine Audi putting coils as crap in one off them. Part number is also very similar.
  15. mestonian

Will it fit?

Spark plugs are brand new Denso's. The car doesnt get anything but good quality and where possible genuine parts.
  16. mestonian

Will it fit?

because im looking for some that are more relaible than the normal vw/audi ones. Tried hitatchi bolt downs and they blew. Got the push down and they start to struggle under load. Genuine revision r's as well. Couldnt care less what they look like, you dont see them when your driving!! Asthetics...
  17. mestonian

Will it fit?

Or maybe the R8 ones, http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-R8--V8_4.2L/Engine/Ignition/ES281014/
  18. mestonian

Will it fit?

Hi guys, Does anyone know if the coil pack from the Audi s4 (v8 version) fit the 1.8t? The Audi part no is 077905115T. They do look very similar, got a link to Ecs website with pictures on. http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B6_S4--V8/Engine/Electrical/ES283052/
  19. mestonian

Octavia VRS parts for LCR??

The octavia vrs had the 180 AUQ engine so some parts should fit but it all depends on what the parts are.
  20. mestonian

coolent temp sensor ok?

all changed around inlet manifold to the forge items. Now have the yellow spring and its heaps better!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.