Search results

1. WeeDru

Smooth or not to smooth...

Think it looks good but a little bare, so maybe just add a badge or two.
  2. WeeDru

LCR Change for VXR

Makes perfect sense to me, they have they're way round things!
  3. WeeDru

LCR Change for VXR

I thought milage was only a couple of hundred quid off the price, dont hold me to it but think it was 5k = £200, so because yours had 12k more for age it would have been an extra £500ish taken off price? Anyone got the exact figures?
  4. WeeDru

LCR Change for VXR

Sorry it wasnt just remap.... Its stage 2, which is remap + full miltec exhaust from thorney which is supposedly 295bhp. Build quality i'd say is pretty good, probably about the same compared with the leon.
  5. WeeDru

LCR Change for VXR

I am a passenger in one to work pretty much and i must say, i hate vauxhalls as much as the next guy and was mocking the driver all the time for getting one, but i am very impressed with it. It doesnt have a small boot really, the rear seats are comfortable and only a little less leg room...
  6. WeeDru

0-60 in leon fr tdi

I timed my old one that was upsolute chipped at 7.4 i think, that was best out of 3 but still a little bit of wheel spin. 0-60's are not best times for diesels tho!
  7. WeeDru

what do you think

Dont think they look overly nice to be honest, think too dark for the car and too many spokes! but do what you think.
  8. WeeDru

is this normal?? (re-mapped/chipped car)

im on 36000 miles, baught the car 2nd had, was revo'd round about 19k i think he said, so almost done 20k on it! i'll have to have a look into it soonish then. Thanks chaps
  9. WeeDru

whoa thats a lot of money!! obviously its nmot good the clutch slipping but does it cause much damage when doing this?
  10. WeeDru

i was going to do a search for this but didnt have a clue what to search for... Basically, if i am just cruising along at about 2000rpm, any gear doesnt matter and i decide i want to put my foot down, i do so, revs shoot up to about 3000rpm, then drop down a few hundred then go back up again...
  11. WeeDru

zenons

any1 got any pics of them? im quite tempted too as i have run out of mods to do!
  12. WeeDru

had a prang!

Think font bumper sprayed on my onvi was about £600, was on someone elses insurance bill but i tried to look at invoice! any luck with sorting it out yet?
  13. WeeDru

Cool Mod - AutoWindows 'Reflex'

I thought if u had engine start you lose it as well, guy who fitted my old alarm said its not really worth getting, as cool as it is they can just void ur insurance. Best checking tho as scottc said, dont hold me to anything!
  14. WeeDru

Esp

I was gonna get ESP but dealer said he personally thinks its a waste of money, so i ddint get it! As TomW said TC is enough really!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members