Search results

1. B12rky

B12RKY Ibiza Cupra mk3

nope not got the 28 mate not getting it now need a derv to go to work and back in, 88mile round trip so sadly shes got to go :( quick update of photos
  2. B12rky

Gavbey's stage 2 mk3, FIXED

Nice ruff diagram mate!!! giz A phone!!
  3. B12rky

Maximum Charge Pressre Exceeded Any ideas ?

charge pressure exceeded and going into limp mode does anyone know what the problem can be cause im stuck for ideas ?
  4. B12rky

Ecu location

Under Boost hmmm Only think i can think of mate is the ecu might be wet ?? disconect pat and take the cover off ecu and disconect ecu and sit it in dry room n let it dry and find out were ure leakin from the seals aint the best :(
  5. B12rky

interior door handle has broken - SOS!

Scrap yard i got mine from matey out of a 1400 mpi
  6. B12rky

Ecu location

under neith ure wipers mate take the rubber seal off and then pop the plastic off and its on the left hand side!!
  7. B12rky

boost trouble

just a ko3 mate, havnt finished puttin on all the extras on my sig yet tho lol
  8. B12rky

boost trouble

n75 mate i think when holding boost the n75 might go into safe mode! mine does it now and again get it on the computer and have a look at the logs but thats what mine did when my n75 went :)
  9. B12rky

please help still no boost problem!

cheers bill ill get in touch in next few days about ordering 1
  10. B12rky

cheers matey :)
  11. B12rky

Fixed the problem :) found out it was my filter causing the t.i.p to suck in (that sucks) had a cda full filter system so had to split the filter and put the filter alone in going to have to go to the shop on mond and buy a cheepy can anyone give me a good open filter that works well with 20vt's...
  12. B12rky

yea checked maff still made no differance :S lol
  13. B12rky

Right were can i start, cars not boosting probly only boosting to 10psi so next to no boost, had this problem for a week or so but sick of looking in the engine bay atm so left it for a few days and came back to it today after work, checked all vac pipes for splits and there was nothing...
  14. B12rky

n75 is fine all pipes are connected anyone else have an idea maff is ok aswel!!
  15. B12rky

just hope no spray cans are going to be used for engine modding on this gavin !!!!! hahah good old days ehh just like welding the exhausts up in bankfoot :) and attempting to smash my back window FAILL!!!!
  16. B12rky

cheers djkorky ill have a look dude in the morn and get back to you!! bombey read ure other mesg you ghayyy
  17. B12rky

looks sweet gavla!!! giz a phone sometime mate please been a while!!! you need to come home some time soon like!!! perhaps for my birthday drag rich and craig anol if u can !!! rich should have is liscence back by then !!!
  18. B12rky

yeah had it on vagcom and didnt get any fault codes :S
  19. B12rky

Ignition Off Dial Lights stay on

no problem mate, just take the switch apart with a terminal screwdriver and give it a clean up and put it back tgva cause off all the rain and snow the damp will of got into everywere i know it sounds daft but thats why my switches are hagged! i crnt bypass my n75 cause its a boost controller...
  20. B12rky

Mk4 ibiza now with new pics of new car

looks sweet man!! nice build thread aswell
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members