Search results

1. mark-cupra

Marks Black Leon FR MK2

alright mate, yh sure it a pioneer avh-3200bt its a few years old now tho and there are a few newer models about with updated features and that :)
  2. mark-cupra

Andy's MK2 Leon FR

Hi mate, car looks nice, good to see another stokie on the forum too ;) will look forward to updates
  3. mark-cupra

Marks Black Leon FR MK2

Thanks mate :) Cheers jamie, yh i think it looks way better now too, just what i wanted :D Ill get some up soon dont worry kaza haha, i keep meaning get my camera out take some decent pictures but never get round to it and i dont wanna use my mobile like i normally do, might end up doing...
  4. mark-cupra

Marks Black Leon FR MK2

Finally got the alloys i wanted :D won them on ebay last week and collected on easter sunday My tyres are all swapped over onto them and fitted to my car now :) its just waiting for a wash which ill most probably do tomorrow morning if the weather stays good
  5. mark-cupra

Bonnet facric recall

Didnt know there had been these many replies lol, seat uk wouldnt do anything about mine because the cars a 2006 and out of warranty ill have a look at that guide on a fix for the problem, cheers for the help
  6. mark-cupra

Bonnet facric recall

Yh i was thinking of doing that tbh but do you think it would be ok to just remove it? or would that be bad as then water will just drip straight into the engine bay? i though it would of been the scuttle panel thats the problem for letting water in over it being the fabric
  7. mark-cupra

Headlight connector wiring

That would be great if you could look mate, i think the one i was going into was blue/black striped, going off the diagram above though it seems the drivers and passenger side has different coloured wire for the same thing i.e. sidelights was yours done on the passenger side or drivers? im...
  8. mark-cupra

Bonnet facric recall

Right so i washed my car the other day and i had water dripping from the fabric at the back when i lifted the bonnet up, some of the clips are missing on the left so its hanging a bit Im aware of a recall so i rang seat uk as most of the dealers are rubbish, especially my local one, seat uk...
  9. mark-cupra

Black magic Fr with white powder coated wheels??

I'd be interested to see this done too :)
  10. mark-cupra

Theres one in my readers ride thread mate, its not amazing as the suns shining onto the lens but you get the idea
  11. mark-cupra

Ok thanks, im sure its the one i had it going into already but for some reason its making them dim all the time the engines on :S asif theres power going to them all the time even when theyre off which i cant see really
  12. mark-cupra

Does anybody have a diagram of the wiring going into the headlight connector plug? im after the sidelight wire to splice into so my drl's go dim when the sidelights come on, thought i had the right wire but it makes them dim all the time :( Cheers
  13. mark-cupra

Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Sorry to hear mate, really nice looking leon, only wish i could upgrade to it lol
  14. mark-cupra

Custom exhaust over miltek etc

Is that a hint you interested in my exhaust lol
  15. mark-cupra

Yh that sounds mint lol, trouble it thats most probably got a decat or sports car and downpipe on it so looks like the only way to get a louder nice sound is by getting the front pipes changed too :/ ill have to get saving lol
  16. mark-cupra

I need to go some shows and listen to some haha aaron, the milltek is a good exhaust to go for if thats what your after, you dont get any motorway drone off it and it only makes a noise at about 2500-3000rpm, it sounds like your standard exhaust when driven normal hope that helps
  17. mark-cupra

down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

I really wish id of gone now for one reason just to see this car in real life :( im kicking myself for not going, i ended up bored all day, congrats on the award aswell, it was well deserved ;)
  18. mark-cupra

Yh i agree tbh lol, ill perhaps look into getting a custom one made and sell my milltek after
  19. mark-cupra

Yh ive just fitted the milltek cat back exhaust but it isnt really that loud, i didnt really wanna get into messing with the down pipe and cat if i could help it, suppose id have to visit an exhaust place and see what they say and whether they think they could make there custom one louder...
  20. mark-cupra

DerbyForget's - Candy Mk2 Leon FR TDI 170 *FOR SALE*

Sounds good with the yamaha :) Ive done a few bits, mainly lowering since putting the exhaust on what i had off you, also had an MOT before xmas and passed with warnings about front tyres and a cracked cv boot cover so pretty good yh tell me about it with the cleaning, this white powder off...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members