Search results

1. Darth Revan

LCR Speakers/Sound

Bose... 'No Highs, No Lows' (this is the phrase I'm hearing on another forum - hope its not true!) You're all right though. sound quality in the Leon isn't the best. Was good in my '07 as had after market head unit/speakers and a sub :)
  2. Darth Revan

Speed Cam Locations

So you have to get a speeding ticket to be able to avoid one in the future? (or will 10% not give you one?)
  3. Darth Revan

Configurator

I see the buckets are now order able.... as well as 'black line' and 'white line'
  4. Darth Revan

Cupra tuned to 350ps?!

Wont this invalidate your warranty Andrew?
  5. Darth Revan

Cupra MPG

Ok, for those who are interested I've done a little bit of maths :) Based on 12k miles per year and MY current 37 mpg (diesel) and say 31 mpg of a petrol. Normal diesel = £167 per month Premium diesel = £181 per month Normal petrol = £190 per month Premium petrol = £203 per month
  6. Darth Revan

Cupra vs Cupra R

What does a smelly diesel (that's nearly as fast and waaaaaaaaaay more economical) get me? The fat bird that tries hard??? hahah
  7. Darth Revan

Cupra vs Cupra R

Love all this 'willy waving' its fun reading :) Keep bitching biatches ;)
  8. Darth Revan

DSG Paddle replacement

I have ones on my MKII - they come with sticky pads and are simple to fit. I've actually glued mine on and pads weren't the best.
  9. Darth Revan

Spoiler Added - paintwork

Plastic vs metal - paint will be differ between the two surfaces unfortunately
  10. Darth Revan

Exhaust actuator for 184 exhaust

That's impressive...wish I could get that on my MKII (well, not at that price mind lol)
  11. Darth Revan

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

http://youtu.be/S5t2jT6SiiA Autoexpress Video review (apologies if its already posted)
  12. Darth Revan

a PROPER North East meet :)

http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/IanTennick/slideshow/
  13. Darth Revan

a PROPER North East meet :)

Yeah, I'll be there :)
  14. Darth Revan

People that do track days

I LOVE Knockhill!! Back 'when I was a lad' I've did the Track experience (XR2, Single seat Ford and Rally car) and also my old modified 300bhp Calibra Turbo round it. More recently I've done 4 bike track days there, AWESOME wee circuit!!
  15. Darth Revan

V power diesel and the like

I average about 400 out of a tank myself... My average speed is only like 24mph as my trips are short so crap for mpg. Did a 100 mile motorway trip at the weekend plus my normal routine and I filled up at 510 miles. Long journeys make such a difference. I get 'slightly' better mpg when on...
  16. Darth Revan

Leon Cupra 280 - Help with colour choice!

The Whatcar review car is ORANGE :)
  17. Darth Revan

Anyone running a tuning box?

What he said...I have one and love it :)
  18. Darth Revan

Leon Cupra 280 - Help with colour choice!

Black cars are nice, I've had a couple. However, I feel they lose visual impact as the black areas of the Leon that give it a 'mean stance' (the grill/lower front and rear valance centre sections) are invisible and lost... Just my opinion.
  19. Darth Revan

Test Drive

ooops duplicated and cant delete..
  20. Darth Revan

Test Drive

Well, I've eventually got the car on test... Its a 2013 Blue SC with all the toys (bar leather and sunroof) - 1.8FSI 180 (manual) I did 84 miles in the car last night and I have to say I love it. Its very smooth and responsive, feels quick and sounds nice. Its comfortable and quiet. The...