Search results

1. Cupra gone......Now Mk5 Golf R32

Sorry to hear you need to sell up - have been following your thread for a while, impressive build. The care & love you put into it really shines through. What were the differences between the different intercoolers, apart from the costs ? Did you log the IATs ? Was there any difference in...
  2. 2.0 TFSI Inlet Manifold Removal, Injector Replacement & Valve Port Cleaning Guide

Excellent write up Lee. How often do you have to do it? The only thing I didn't like is accessing the document, scribd cripple copy and paste so that it doesn't work do well and charge you a premium to download or print it.
  3. Buying high mileage cupra

Worth buying a forum car that has a build history and the major wear items replaced, like bushes etc. Also if you thinking of making modifications, why not find one that has the bits on already? I know that the cars on here (and other) forums are likely to be driven hard at least some of the...
  4. Views on the different uprated fuel pumps

Same HPFP is used in Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 cars too. They have the same arguments about replacing the internals or the whole pump ;-) Other threads on HPFP http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/306979-UPDATED-The-HPFP-Upgrade-Thread-%28THE-APR-AWE-KMD-Autotech-compared!%29 Problems with KMD...
  5. 2.0 TFSI LOBA SMF/SACHS Clutch Kit Review

Are there any other downsides to the SMF, apart from a little noise and slightly heavier clutch action ? What about longevity ? More vibrations ? Easier to stall?
  6. where to buy new hpfp cheap?

Do they have a cam driven FP like the 2.0 tfsi?
  7. Buying high mileage cupra

Buy on condition, buy the seller. I don't trust the stamped book, unless it is supported by proper receipts. Anything can be faked, so buy with your eyes, ears, nose and brains. In my experience high mileage motorway cars seem to be mechanically sound, with good interior, apart from the...
  8. Selling the cupra so Vag-com not needed

Cowie - which version are you selling ? HEX + CAN, Hex only or CAN only ?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.