Search results

1. Vag vs ford/show and shine and rolling road day

Hi mate yeh there is still space , what car have u got
  2. Vag vs ford/show and shine and rolling road day

Most horse power :)
  3. Vag vs ford/show and shine and rolling road day

Also all proceeding from the rolling road go to charity :) so get your name down :)
  4. Vag vs ford/show and shine and rolling road day

Hi guys i have organised this brilliant day out , its vag vs ford day, as auto-tec performance are revo main dealers for ford and vag, prizes for fastest car of the day on the rollers (4 wheel drive) prizes for show and shine, best vag and best ford and overall car also a remap up for...
  5. rr day autotec port glasgow

Hi mate it's 20% of maps on the day mate, u need to book in for the day to get the 20% off if your interested txt me 07882950667
  6. rr day autotec port glasgow

Come on guys. No1 ??
  7. rr day autotec port glasgow

No1 :(
  8. rr day autotec port glasgow

Hi guys it's me running the rolling road day, get ur name down will be a good day, and the facilities are the best I have seen :)
  9. Where can I get an upgraded manifold for cupra R

Explain please lol ??
  10. Where can I get an upgraded manifold for cupra R

Hi guys am running a stage 3 hybrid turbo dynamics turbo on my LCR it's running standard manifold the now which is restricting power , any help wild be appreciated
  11. Scottish Charity Rolling Road day (Ecotune, Hillington) # 4th May 2013 #

Mine made 282bhp needs a manifold to get the maximum out turbo
  12. West of Scotland meet

I will pop along
  13. Who's up for a "race"?!

If it wasn't my Xmas night out I wld def be up for whipping some clios lol
  14. my seat cupra R with IHI goodies

Not sure guys name but he was on here :-)
  15. my seat cupra R with IHI goodies

Engine light came on so plugged in my reader and has flagged up temp sensor, so got a new temp sensor for seat today, along with some rear EBC Pads and grooved discs :-)
  16. building 350bhp lcr

I run the IHI vf34, running 340bhp it's wee bit laggie but nothing touches it, totally reliable and lots of fun
  17. my seat cupra R with IHI goodies

Thanks , she is very clean on bad points are about 3 stone chips :-)
  18. my seat cupra R with IHI goodies

well decided to sell the r32 for something bigger and faster, i knew the car and always wanted it of R32 so wee done a deal on it and swapped, most of u mght no this car from the guy who built it was on here. some spec as follows: engine: jabbasport stage 3 IHI VF34 turbo...
  19. What will I need internal wise to run 400bhp ??

Not sure mate had a look at paper work but cldnt seen anything about the roads, Best place to get rods and head bolts ??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise