Search results

1. kuprit

FMIC Which is best???

Is not painted, is alluminium. No probs of cooling so I've got another ic for spare and yes, it's black like the 99% frontera intercoolers... i bought it unpainted, I supose that the previous owner may remove the black painting. I am looking for the mounting pics.
  2. kuprit

FMIC Which is best???

Hello I have not done logs with vagcom but the car is more powerful now, specially on track days when after 3-4 laps the car went hotter and hotter. I don't know if is better than AMs, Forge, Jabba, GR, Laguna... but is certainly the cheapest and has very good guality design, and is full...
  3. kuprit

Opel Frontera DTI FMIC in mk3 Cupra

Mi mate finished his car: Soon pics from mine.
  4. kuprit

Reference number fot Frontera IC is : 1302059 - 91147927
  5. kuprit

Yes, yes. Be patient...
  6. kuprit

I've got a k03s :p
  7. kuprit

looking at getting a fast cupra

A GT2X ibiza (290cv) beats an STI on 1/4 mile. And is a lot cheaper.
  8. kuprit

I am planing how to get it out!!! PS: This is not my car eh! To be sure if is my car you have to see the ic, mine is not painted!
  9. kuprit

I don't know the part number, but is easy, all fronteras with the 2.3 and 2.8 Turbo Diesel have it. Regards
  10. kuprit

I don't know if is better than laguna's (because here in Spain there is nobody with them) but is easier, definately. I am doing the whole piping with inox pipes joining them with silicone elbows, but you can make it whole in silicone hoses (joining them with metal pipes), if you want...
  11. kuprit

You only have to reduce about 1cm one side of the front bar: For the piping... all you have to do is buy 1m-1'5m of 53mm inox pipe, the cuts will be completly perpendicular. And you'll have to join the pieces with silicone elbows, that's all. Regards!!!
  12. kuprit

Ep! More pics I don`t have logs only a little test, go on full throttle about 15 minutes and the car is always under 40ºC with 25ºC external temperature. Surface area is 600x200, 53mm inlet and outlet diameter.
  13. kuprit

Hello, don't you think that is better than laguna's? It´s easier to fit and is fully alloy. All piping needed is in 53mm, no reducers. With 1m of 53mm pipe and 3 elbows, you have fitted it! I am fitting mine this week so i'll upload pics next week... Mine is...
  14. kuprit

Help with vagcom errors

I checked out all the fuses and it turned out to be one of the engines 10A fuses. Thank you so much for your advice! :happy: It was a small thing but it was getting under my skin and I never would have tought of it myself.
  15. kuprit

Help with vagcom errors

Ok. I'll check it tomorrow. Thank you
  16. kuprit

Help with vagcom errors

Have all the solenoids the same positive and ground?
  17. kuprit

Help with vagcom errors

The car was remapped by wire 4 days ago. I haven't washed the car recently. The error came driving fast (120mph) and stopping to have a break. The Air Sec. Solenoid was on the manifold and some hoses burned. I have unplugged some conectors (n249, n119) and the errors are exactly the same...
  18. kuprit

Help with vagcom errors

17833 P1425 Tank Vent.Valve Short to Ground (N80) 17955 P1547 Boost Pressure Contr.Valve Short to Ground 17526 O2 Sensor Heater Circ.,Bank1-Sensor2 Open 17843 P1435 Sec.Air Inj.Sys.Pump Relay Circ. Short to ground 17829 P1421 Sec.Air Inj.Valve Circ Short to Ground 17840 P1432 Sec.Air...
  19. kuprit

Finally: PSS9

New Little mod Mr. Bilstein this is Mr. Toyo The car handling is now awesome, it seems to go slower now, no balancing, much more grip... absolutely briliant.
  20. kuprit

Finally: PSS9

You can see the exhaust in the 10th pic.