Search results

1. manji

Door/Front left rattle

Hello!! I just got my 1.5 DSG last Thursday. I finally drove it a little more and on bumpy roads I can hear a rattle near the left front side corner of the car (left hand drive). It sounds like a cable loose and banging on the inside of the door. But could also be from the suspension area...
  2. manji

Headrest issue - Leon 2018

Hi all, So, I bought my Leon from a private seller and it still has another 3 years of SEAT warranty. The car has been fine except for this issue It doesn't seem to have been damaged. I think I'll try to get this fixed under warranty when it goes in for service, but just thought I'd ask if...
  3. manji

Arona owner looking for info - Highway lights, wastegate rattle and side mirrors

Hi all! I'm looking for some info from the fellow Ibiza owners, since the Arona is still pretty new. Have you guys managed to use the auto highway lights? It's supposed to go onto high beam when over 130km/h and no cars in front. I haven't been able to get this to work. Also, I've got a bit...
  4. manji

Add Performance Monitor (and others) via Android Auto

Hi folks, Just discovered this cool piece of software. This is something that VAG could enable natively in the infotainment, but apparently they're not into it. Link here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3741626 Will read more tomorrow. :)
  5. manji

Enabling options.

Hi, If got the option to fold the mirrors when parked enabled in the infotainment. However, they don't fold. I've read online that this option is referring to folding the mirrors via the key fob or exterior handle. Do yours close automatically when you park the car? Also, have you had any...
  6. manji

Paint or not to Paint !

Hi folks, I'm a bit undecided about painting a set of SeatSport wheels I bought. They're second hand but have very minor scuff. I don't remember seeing them on a lunar grey Leon. Photos below. Comments welcome. How they are now - Possible paint scheme - Thanks!
  7. manji

Leon mk3 wheels -> Leon mk2

Hi, Can anyone confirm that these wheels fit a mk2 Leon? From what I know the mk3 FR uses 5x112 7,5x18 inch wheels. The ET is 51, right? If anyone has a picture of this wheel @ a 1P that would be great. :funk: Thanks!
  8. manji

5 year Service - 1.9TDI 105 (BXE)

Hi, I'm about to get the 5 year service done, and wanted to see if you guys agree with the parts I'll be changing. The car is now 5 years old and about 37000 miles (60k kms). SKF Timing kit + water pump - 156 euros. Bosch oil filter - 6.17 euros Bosch fuel filter - 18.63 euros (not sure...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.