1. Craig D

New Cupra R owner...

Yes u sure have :)
  2. Craig D

New Cupra R owner...

Hello...nice car!
  3. Craig D

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Cheers....the parts where taken off and sold before I traded it in.
  4. Craig D

Brand New Focus ST-3 White Heated/Electric Leather Privacy Cruise Door Edge Protectors Style Pack Nav/Cam Drivers Assistance Pack.
  5. Craig D

Well today's plans are to do a protective detail on the new car......ssshh it's not a Seat
  6. Craig D

West of Scotland meet

Might pop along!
  7. Craig D

Yeah I'm good buddy...hope ur well :) Cheers Matey Al urs looks better dirty LOL!!
  8. Craig D

Well a break in the constant rain meant I was able to give the car a long overdue clean today....it is white again LOL!!
  9. Craig D

FL splitter development

I used self tappers as I thought with them if I did catch it on anything it's less likely to pull the bumper off which I thought there would be more chance with the nut and bolts...I drilled another hole at the front of the raised centre bit.
  10. Craig D

Bluetooth and iPhone 0S6

Since I updated the iOS 6 on my 4s sometimes my incoming calls don't go through the head unit even though it says I'm connected to it
  11. Craig D

KINETIX brake dics and pads- any good?

I bought the Pagid discs and Pads for the front from Eurocarparts...approx £120
  12. Craig D

FL splitter development

Here is my Cupra R with Sideskirts and Splitter Sideskirts by Craigyboy76, on Flickr Splitter and Sideskirts by Craigyboy76, on Flickr
  13. Craig D

FL splitter development

Splitter and Sideskirts fitted, going to take the splitter off again and paint. http://www.flickr.com/photos/78642855@N07/8134188244
  14. Craig D

FL splitter development

Got a parcel tracking number today so should get it soon and car in getting the sideskirts painted and fitted just now :)
  15. Craig D

Wheel Sealant's

Andrew try Collinite 845 liquid wax. http://www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk/collinite-845-insulator-wax---full-application-kit-916-p.asp
  16. Craig D

FL splitter development

U got a side on pic of ur car with the skirts on??
  17. Craig D

FL splitter development

Hope so car is booked in next Wed to get the sideskirts painted and fitted :-)
  18. Craig D

FL splitter development

When did u order and pay for urs??
  19. Craig D

FL splitter development

I paid for mine on Saturday.
  20. Craig D

I done the full interior in LED's look mint and I put the 8 smd in the boot looks awesome :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.