Search results

1. Wire_Gal

Another lost locking wheel nut key!

Thank you for your responses... I realised how stupid my question was... of course they are all different! Silly me! Thanks for the tip St@rgixxer, I shall do that!
  2. Wire_Gal

Another lost locking wheel nut key!

Hello, Please can anyone help?? Ive misplaced, or more like the garage who last had my wheels off did not put it back, my locking wheel nut key. Ive had the wheels off now so tyres are sorted but going forward I need a new one. Seat informs me that probably discontinued. Can anyone...
  3. Wire_Gal

Front number plate

Yes they did on mine! I just shoved some vinyl wrap on that section when I changed and it looks fine :D
  4. Wire_Gal

Mk2 Leon roof bars

Hi, I put roof bars and box on mine for the first time in the summer. All ok though the box had to be positioned quite far forward! Worked fine from here to Cornwall and back though. Hated the way it looked but needs must :)
  5. Wire_Gal

I've done it!!! LCR door locks fixed!!!

Well done! It was hard work and I was only holding the window! Definate two man (gal) job lol
  6. Wire_Gal

Coming home headlights

Mine don't come on when I unlock the car though which I thought they would
  7. Wire_Gal

Coming home headlights

Mine just stay on, don't need to flash the lights and I don't have auto lights either! :)
  8. Wire_Gal

Advice on spring's please

I have Sportlines and its not an uncomfortable ride at all :)
  9. Wire_Gal

What's in your Boot ?

Wow thats a tidy boot!! Must clear mine out :whistle:
  10. Wire_Gal

Metallic black Leon FR - cleaning kits?

Lol I am indeed :-) you aren't too far do keep your eyes peeled! Arctic Ice is nicest Air freshener mmm :D I love reading how people detail their cars, it's such an expensive hobby at times and everyone has their own opinions on what works well but answers can cause confusion and what to...
  11. Wire_Gal

Cupra Sticker on bonnet ..would you ?

Hmm undecided about that sticker..I have similar on my rear doors for the time being, but thinking of removing them. Gorgeous car though, fab colour. :D
  12. Wire_Gal

Warning light???

I agree it could be the connection. My bulb warning light comes on periodically for the O/S brakelight but it works fine. Must get that fixed sometime!
  13. Wire_Gal

Silver Leons?

I agree! Can't wait to get mine done :)
  14. Wire_Gal

Silver Leons?

Wow thats ages to wait! :( Hopefully it will fly by though!
  15. Wire_Gal

Wire_Gal's Cupra :)

Haha thanks :) Although your mod suggestion would start to wipe out my finances! Though I'm looking forward to getting a remap... soon :D ---
  16. Wire_Gal

My Cupra progress thread!

I look forward to seeing some pics of the flocking! :)
  17. Wire_Gal

Silver Leons?

Hiya, I have a silver Leon. There are a couple of pics in my albums but nothing exciting! I've not done much to mine really, just getting back into it now! : Diverter valve Eibach sportlines Neuspeed p-flo And a few other cosmetic bits and bobs When do you pick yours up? What will be your...
  18. Wire_Gal

Wire_Gal's Cupra :)

I forgot all about this.... Tried to wrap the roof but failed.. But will try again now the weather is warming up a bit. Forge diverter valve, very kindly supplied and fitted by ChrisGTL :D :D Eibach sport line springs Neuspeed p-flo Forge shortshift LED sidelights ***** fin aeriel Square...
  19. Wire_Gal

That will last ages! Its smells really nice, all of the dodo juice does. The foam pads are ok that you get but it goes on better with your fingers and you dont use as much :) California Scents are lovely air fresheners.. and the usual no eating or smoking will keep it smelling nice with...
  20. Wire_Gal

Lol hand jobs all the way for wax!! I used NXT Tech wax and I really wasnt impressed with it. It was a chore to get it off, even using the smallest amount (less is more with wax, build up coats if necessary) I used Dodo Juice, Light Fantastic.. but the Purple Haze for dark cars is fab. You...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise