Search results

1. Joe_3490

2017 Alhambra Interior light upgrade

Hiya mate I went for the white, my partner and I travel the country showing our dogs so we end up with a lot of late night McDonald’s in the dark so the bright white leds make the interior so bright
  2. Joe_3490

Managed to find a video and it's easy to do. I got ones from ebay Interior lights Not cheapest on there but used in last Alhambra and my Leon and are bright and look so good
  3. Joe_3490

Good afternoon peeps, We just traded in out 2013 Alhambra for a 2017 DSG Alhambra, New one has the panoramic sunroof so middle reading/interior lights are in a different position (On the edges of the roof liner towards the doors) I know how to remove the front and rear as that's the same...
  4. Joe_3490

Carista App

In the BETA version there is an option for Gauges to be lit when lights are off. Also needle to be lit when lights are off. I have found Needle to work but not gauges
  5. Joe_3490

New to me Leon, One small niggle

How strange What does it show? Also what are you using to view the page
  6. Joe_3490

I looked at the brodit one but the cost was pretty high. Android auto is nice when full link is working.
  7. Joe_3490

How yes and no. Working for an IT / ATM repairer. I have got foam sticky gaskets used for apple imac screen bonding either side of the glue . But also have tools to remove the gaskets and glue from any surface . But have so plans to move car on any time soon
  8. Joe_3490

well I have managed to get my old CD slot mount to fit in the car, using the lip under the screen Had to use a bit of glue to hold it onto the edge above but nothing a quick tidy up and some black paint on glue wont hide (once i get round to it) Least it gives me a back up for when Full...
  9. Joe_3490

Carista App

Mine only has the 2 buttons for main menu and full link, When i held the home screen one it just came up with menu for software info not background options. but im on full link screen most the time for Waze (When full link works) need to find time to have a proper play with the options on the car
  10. Joe_3490

Carista App

Well got myself added onto the BETA again and so many options to play with Park pilot visual activated. Missed that for last few days since I got the car. Coming home lights activated MFD carbon fibre background. Need to play with it more when I get time
  11. Joe_3490

Red Halogen or LED footwell bulbs

Can the lights in the footwell be dimmed when the display is dimmed? If so this will be the cause of the Issue, As a dimmer to dim standard filament of a bulb it send an on/off pulse to the bulb this will cause it to be on off on off at a rate faster than the human eye that it just doesnt get as...
  12. Joe_3490

Haha No idea, I only got the car Wednesday, they were the ones on the car, but I love them, It feels so much more responsive than my Toledo 1.2 TSI, 5bhp more but wouldn't make it feel that much different, besides phone holder an early job is researching Dashcam's and fitting it, i have to...
  13. Joe_3490

Haha good joke!!, I think their pretty sweet, and they will not be going anywhere, Biggest wheels ive had on a car, 16" was previous
  14. Joe_3490

Thanks buddy but thats one that is for the windscreen, Looks like ill end up paying out for a brodit one, but for the 2 parts its quite expensive
  15. Joe_3490

I also believe I have found the cause of full link disconnecting. My phone is a Huawei P30 Pro. It seems that is has cut out when the phone his 100% charge. As with modern phones when the battery is at 100% it turns off the USB port so that it doesn't overcharge the battery. Now to look for a...
  16. Joe_3490

How strange Loading for me on Web via pc and phone Looking for decent phone mount for the car. Not a fan of magnetic ones and don't want anything on windscreen or on top of dash Tried uploading the 3 pics again
  17. Joe_3490

Thanks mate, Quick google search for FR Titanium alloys and bang there they are, well cannot complain at that upgrade on the car. Yeah I have emailed the dealership about my issues and said I will keep an eye on it and how it goes moving forward, Also does anyone recommend a decent phone...
  18. Joe_3490

Morning Guys & Gals, Been off the forum scene for a long time, So yesterday I traded in my 2014 Toledo SE car done we well got it at 9 miles and traded in at 93,200, for a 2017 1.2 SE Dynamic Tech Leon, enjoyed my 1st actual full drive in it to work although boring (M1 roadworks) but found...
  19. Joe_3490

Driving to Germany

Hi Guys I ended up going for a set of winter tyres for when we go over and also we can use them during the winter overhere as we do alot of driving in the colder months anyway
  20. Joe_3490

Driving to Germany

Hi Guys Tahnkyou all for your responses sorry im only just saying it been very busy and not been on the forum. I have decided i am going to get some winter tyres and Steel wheels for the car, can you please advise if these will be ok...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.