Search results

1. Launching A Remapped R?

Traction control will only activate when the wheels spin under load, so if your being safe in the first place you wont have anything to worry about. Im sure you all know how to handle your cars. Its not like its a RWD car, your back end isnt going anywhere! :)
  2. Launching A Remapped R?

What you must understand is that 260BHP is alot of power for any FWD car. My 328i runs about that, where its RWD is difficult to even get the wheels spinning!! you can launch it from 5k and hardly get a squeak!
  3. Launching A Remapped R?

Michelin PS. Great tyres. Poor driver :lol:
  4. Launching A Remapped R?

Why dont you just pull away a bit easier LMFAO. Seriously, whats your deal anyway, you either sit on the lights spinning your wheels, or you just dont give it as much beans untill you gain good grip. 4.5kRPM? You drive a FWD, a FFW (front engine, front wheel drive) car, not 4WD, you cant...
  5. Radtec fmic fitted :)

Opposite to mine! I have the facelft bumpers, one side of my lower Fog grill has an air intake, the other side has my Forge lower intercooler hose in your face! Looks good though! Last night me and M0rk took my car out for a data log. Seems the Forge intercooler does its job nicely, intake...
  6. Radtec fmic fitted :)

Leon cupra... Or it would be very hard to connect that to a LCR. And doesnt that sit a little low?? My forge one sits much higher i think :S Looks ok though. No idea why you would pay anyone to fit it, its such an easy job.
  7. FORGE Front mount fitted

Definitely improvement mid range torque id say! But ive got an engine OBD light come up! So i need to VAGCOM it and find out whats up! It hesistated a few times today pulling away in first! I was out fitting my Cupra R splitter today in the snow! It looks amazing! Great mod!!
  8. Warning Lights!

Just installing Windows XP onto my mrs laptop now to run my VAG COM! :)
  9. Warning Lights!

Yup your link was the first place i looked, didnt find what i was after though :S
  10. Warning Lights!

OBD Indicator – member of the Onboard Diagnostics, this indicators reveals a problem to the engine or to the gas emissions and required the car to be serviced. Found it!!!!!!
  11. Warning Lights!

Can someone link me up to what the Dash/warning lights mean on my leon! I have a light come up but cant tell what it is!!
  12. FORGE Front mount fitted

I just kept running back inside every 5 mins to warm up :)
  13. FORGE Front mount fitted

FINALLY got it fitted! about 0c today, couldnt feel my hands!! Looks nice though! The top hose obviously sits under the headlight. The headlight sits slightly higher up, only like 2mm, has anyone had any issues with headlights being out? Also, the Pancake pipe jubilee clip hits the...
  14. spitting flames

I dont have a cat :)
  15. spitting flames

Mine does this too, but mine is over fueling, with a full milltek system it pops flames nicely lol
  16. Hose Name?

The pipework didnt fit correctly. I couldnt fit the OEM air filter in. I just didnt like it. :(
  17. Hose Name?

Im new still to VAG engine. I bought the TOYO FMIC as i heard good things on here about it, when it arrived i couldnt believe what a pile of shite it was, why on earth they decided to route the kit like they have, i really dont know, then again... it is universal. But why not supply a universal...
  18. Hose Name?

Yuk, the dreaded Toyo FMIC :ban:
  19. new coil overs for cupra

JOM are better, purely because the FK's tend to rust.
  20. new coil overs for cupra

Jamex, JOM etc all come out of the same factory in Germany. You can get Hot-tuning ones from belguim, they all do the same thing, they work. For a little extra id get some APEX RDX (people dont like them on here, but i do) I have Weitec, they are ok, still prefer the APEX's. They are very...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.