Search results

1. Ibiza FR Custom Sub/Amp Build

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=372766
  2. Ibiza FR Custom Sub/Amp Build

There will be a way to use standard head unit. Personally, I would either change the head unit or use a signal processor such as the Audison Bit One. Are you only planning on putting a sub and amp in? Not changing the speakers in the front? Plenty of bass but still crappy speakers upfront...
  3. There goes another turbo

As much as I loved my Cupra and would have another one providing problems were resolved I can't help thinking you are 'polishing a turd'. These engines drive brilliantly but I just think the time has come to give up tuning them. Its a massive shame.
  4. MK5 Audio Install

Hi Tim, I'm guessing it was you who I sent the message to on talk audio?
  5. MK5 Audio Install

Im really missing my CUPRA and BOV :( So tempted to order the new Cupra this year. I agree a double din would look a lot nicer but there wasn't a lot of choice for a double din with the features I need. I think I may go for standard headunit and an Audison Bit One processor if I get another...
  6. MK5 Audio Install

Tweeters needed to be on the dash for staging and would have blocked a lot of sound having them in the factory location. I know it doesnt look as nice but I suppose its only one thing I have had to sacrifice. These speakers are too special to compromise the sound.
  7. MK5 Audio Install

A long overdue update; Private plate is now back on. And in December I had my install finally put it. It consists of; Pioneer DEH-80PRS Headunit Morel Limited Edition 2 Way Elate's Morel 12" Ultimo Sub JL Audio HD900/5 Lots of soundproofing in the doors and boot floor Audison Wiring...
  8. My MK5 Ibiza Cupra Progess Thread-The End

Last picture of the Cupra :( Here is its replacement and reasoning; http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4025075#post4025075
  9. 580bhp detail

wish the cupra had an engine to make 580bhp :( Soooo wish this car came with a 2.0 TFSI
  10. 580bhp detail

Depends what you want doing mate. I can do mini details with a coat of wax/sealant for £40/50 and full machine polishing for around the £100 mark.
  11. 580bhp detail

....well kind of 580bhp all added together. I had a week off work this week so one of the things on my to do list was to give the cars and bikes a quick detail. Nothing too special as I didn't have a lot of time but everything was given some attention from some decent products such as Poorboys...
  12. My MK5 Ibiza Cupra Progess Thread-The End

Well I decided to keep the Cupra my sensible daily and put my money into something a lot quicker for the summers and occasional track day. I'm going to put my stereo in the Cupra, keep it mint and just drive it. Its a very good car standard. I have took the ITG off and give it a clean so its...
  13. My MK5 Ibiza Cupra Progess Thread-The End

Headunit Update Pre-ordered the new Pioneer DEH 80PRS head unit last week and it arrived today. A lot cheaper than the P99 that I was going to buy but should nicely control my setup still. Just got an amp, wiring and sound deadening left to buy before the install gets underway.
  14. My MK5 Ibiza Cupra Progess Thread-The End

Private Plate Update I've had my eye on this private plate for years. My name is Alex Wright so minus the '6' it looks a little like 'Alex W'. Can't complain for what it cost so I finally got round to snapping it up. Ordered the plates and they got delivered today. I had them made as plain as...
  15. My MK5 Ibiza Cupra Progess Thread-The End

Thanks :) Yea I would recommend the Superspray. For £10 you cant go wrong. It just connects to your hose and does a decent enough job of covering the car in solution. It isn't a foam as such like the foam lances produce but its not bad at all.
  16. My MK5 Ibiza Cupra Progess Thread-The End

Rolling Road Day Got a phonecall from a friend yesterday about a rolling road day at PD Tuning. I went along to watch but thought I might aswel put the car on to get a figure before I do anything else to it. The car made 189bhp and 186 ft/lbs of torque. I am pretty pleased, seems the ITG is...
  17. Pace products Intercooler and radiator package

I have just read a few bad reviews on the Forge intercooler and the quality doesnt seem up to much. Ideally I would like one made up by Pro Alloy. I would draw up my own plans for one and get them to make it but I would like something tried and tested first. I would lend my car to Pro Alloy...
  18. Pace products Intercooler and radiator package

Does the intercooler sit the same on an Ibiza? Would the Pace one fit? I have contacted Pro Alloy and it seems they have given in for the time being making an intercooler for the MK5. I really want something thats up to the job as the forge one look terrible.
  19. Hurdy's Polo GTI - Ibiza cousin!

Was also going to ask, I read on another forum that you had changed to a decat downpipe. Is this the Milltek decat? Has there been much change to the noise from the exhaust? Volume? Pitch? Tone? etc
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.