Search results

1. How many has yours done?

2004 with 132,000 : /
  2. Glowplug light?

The car does actually start but will then cut out 1-2 seconds later. So I have to leave it ten minutes to cool down a bit and then it will start.
  3. Glowplug light?

Thanks seatmann that's a lot of info! It is the 1.9 TDI 150
  4. Glowplug light?

Ok thanks just been out and had a proper look, there is a light which comes on but only for a second if that, orange with squiggley lines, is this it? And if yes how long should it stay on for?
  5. Glowplug light?

Also, I have changed coolant temp sensor....
  6. Glowplug light?

Sorry if it's a silly question but this is my first diesel and have,nt had the car long, I just need to know what the glow plug light looks like on the dash when turning ignition on as I'm having warm start problems and I don't think the light is coming on, but then again I don't even know what...
  7. Leon Cupra 150 tdi - Gutless from cold and ages to start

Well I've had the car literally 2 minutes and it's caused me nothing but problems and I really don't want to be spending more money on it so might just go part ex it tomorrow and cut my losses....
  8. Warm start

Yeah when on the move it won't go above 75 then if sat idling it will creep up to 90 quite quickly. But then once it reaches 90 if I turn engine off it will not start unless I hold the key for a few seconds which isn't doing the starter motor any good at all! Do you think the thermostat could be...
  9. Warm start

Right, well I'm lost with this now. The car cuts out at a warm start and the temp gauge will only reach 90 if sat in traffic etc... I have replaced the coolant temp sensor so what should I do now?
  10. Warm start

Anyone know where themostat is located? And how to fit?
  11. Warm start

Ok thanks for the replies, much appreciated.
  12. Warm start

Anybody???
  13. Leon Cupra 150 tdi - Gutless from cold and ages to start

Hi, did u figure out the starting problems? Mines also doing this but mainly from a warm start....
  14. Warm start

Ok so replaced the coolant temp sensor this morning as I thought this was causing my warm start problem but the car still won't start when it's up to full temperature. Anybody got any ideas? Starting to get fed up with this car now.... Thanks
  15. New Purchase

Or yeah, thanks mate
  16. After a good wash

If it looked amazing I would of definately asked what polish they were using! You need to go back and ask for us! Lol
  17. After a good wash

This is a good question, my Leon is silver and I have used autoglyms super resin polish but it doesn't bring the shine out?
  18. Rear end debadge?

Thanks Craig, I will get some white spirit and give it a bash at weekend : )
  19. Rear end debadge?

Yeah that looks sweet, what's best way to remove the badges? I was thinking dental floss to cut through the back of the badge? But then what would I use to remove the sticky stuff of the paint...?
  20. After a good wash

Nice! You don't see many about in that colour......
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.