Search results

1. 10% OFF Darkside Developments Intercooler & Pipe Work Kits!

When does the groupbuy start? I missed out on the above discount :cry: Thanks
  2. Curing wheel spin and torque steer...?

Where did u get this diesel specific bush from?
  3. Curing wheel spin and torque steer...?

Has anyone changed the dogbone mount and not noticed any extra vibration?
  4. Bosch Wiper Blades

Daym i fink i have the wrong blades! The arms on my car are totally different, i have the traditional u shaped arms. I didn't have aero blades on my car but I fort the correct size would fit :/ lets hope i can get a refund! Cheers guys
  5. Bosch Wiper Blades

How do you fit these? It's got a button on each side but I'm not sure what is supposed to release? Thanks
  6. Bosch Wiper Blades

Hi All I've just bought a pair of bosch wipers blades off the Internet for my 05 cupra but I don't know if they are the correct ones as I'm struggling to get them on :/ it says one blade is 19" and the other is 21". Here is a link Could you tell me if these should fit please? Thanks...
  7. pd100 to pd130?

Thanks for the info guys
  8. pd100 to pd130?

Did this get done in the end? My mate has a PD100 golf 6 speed and is looking at doing this as his turbo has gone :/ How much would all these bits cost? not inc the PD130 turbo
  9. Speaker Info

Yeah just in the boot.
  10. Speaker Info

thanks for the info, didnt know they were only good for that many rms, might have to look at replacing them :cry:
  11. Speaker Info

Just wanting a little info about the standard speakers. I have a cupra tdi and recently have changed the front speakers with Vibe componets (amped) My question is, is it worth me taking out the back speakers and replacing them with the old front ones? or are the standard front and back...
  12. Tyres

13. Pipe Cupra

Picked up my new hose from AP motorstore yesterday and fitted it last night. Took it out for a blast and there is no sign of this pipe coming off. :1st: Thanks for your help
  14. Pipe Cupra

Thanks for the help dude.
  15. Pipe Cupra

Where could i order one of these from?
  16. Pipe Cupra

Is that long silver pipe it attaches to the egr delete?
  17. Pipe Cupra

So where did you get this 60 mm silicone peice?
  18. Pipe Cupra

I want that one
  19. Pipe Cupra

poverty pipes compared to everyone elses :cry:
  20. Pipe Cupra