Search results

1. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Pm me how much you want for it I may have it back
  2. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

I would think it could see 300bhp all being good I was going to have it mapped by r-tech as they seem the best people for 1.8t mapping but it's down to you
  3. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

This used to be mine and my brothers car , my brother had the engine built when the original engine snapped a con rod and smashed it out the block , he also had brakes fitted , polly bushes and clutch , it's a great car and fast ,mapping was always on the list to do before we sold it to Mike hollis
  4. rwd turbo mk2 ibiza

not my car but awsome looking car here the link http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=47&t=1334825&mid=0&i=0&nmt=SEAT+Ibiza+-+rwd+turbo
  5. Cupra track car/ fast road toy

looking to sell mine and its got nearly the full spec described here a link http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=392087
  6. imperial blue mk3 Ibiza new start (brembos,nuespeed,forge)

car looks great how much did you pay for the coilovers and where from cheers
  7. my mk3 ibiza cupra ko3s hybrid

got these for the ibiza that will 20mm spacers alround give the car the fatter look more bits to come
  8. k03s hybrid turbo

just been on their site there looks some good bits
  9. my mk3 ibiza cupra ko3s hybrid

just goin to see what i can get out of this turbo at the mo so want water/meth injection,get the exhaust manifold dremaled out a bit so it flows better and pop to see bill at badger 5 to get him to set it up
  10. my mk3 ibiza cupra ko3s hybrid

been at the amd rolling road meet today the car made 262bhp with 287lb/ft which is a good base to start with and if i could make this look as good as chambers one i would be very happy
  11. my mk3 ibiza cupra ko3s hybrid

thought i would start a build thread for my new car this is my third mk3 ibiza cupra and the biggest specd one here is the info about the car ENGINE- fully rebuilt ayp engine intergrated enginering rifle drilled conrods jbs exhaust manifold ko3s hybrid turbo from jbs pro alloy...
  12. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

where are you listing parts ect? as intrested in a few bits and prices
  13. My seat Ibiza mk3 Cupra 1.9L 20vt gtx

i will get stu to update this but the ibiza is in bits and the engine is now going in a s3
  14. wishbones

ive removed the wish bones of my ibiza as going to fit polly bushes but the wish bones seem to be both the same side as the bushes only seem to fit the wish bones the same way so looks like ive got 2 left or 2 right has anyone got pics of there wish bones so no if mine are the rite ones
  15. My seat Ibiza mk3 Cupra 1.9L 20vt gtx

as stu is a bit slow updating his car made 447 bhp I believe but the cooler was holding it back abit so he is goin to do some head work so he can rev it abit harder and a better cooler and is goin for another mapping session to get it closer to the 500bhp mark
  16. Power standard engine can handle?

just do rods its cheaper to do them before they go rather then thinking i should have done the rods once they have gone like my brother did
  17. intermitent running problem help needed

i think i have found and solved the problem it looks as if some one replaced the block plug that plugs into the throttle body and i followed that back and where that part of the loom goes into the main engine loom if you disturb it it runs like crap move it again it runs fine so i re wired that...
  18. intermitent running problem help needed

ive had the maf disconected and it doesnt seem to make it run any better
  19. intermitent running problem help needed

yeah i did disconnect the tb but also realigned it and i will try disconecting it
  20. intermitent running problem help needed

what makes you say maf as it seems weird for the 2 other lights to stay on i would have thought it would just put up the engine management light
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise