Search results

1. Mythbuster

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

Lol that looks really cool Brummy :D
  2. Mythbuster

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Hmm, yeah I guess. Problem is still that the front end on mine is bent, so fitting the slightly differently shaped grille would probably be a ton of hassle. But yeah, there is a slight difference. On one version of the headlights, the side that touches the grille is at a slightly different...
  3. Mythbuster

Thanks man :D I agree, since those fit way better, but the facelift headlights and indicators would also need to be swapped over, I'm not sure if facelift indicators and grill would fit properly int he pre-facelift fenders and bumper. Since my car has had an accident before(or something), the...
  4. Mythbuster

Time to bring back some life in this thread. Even with nearly 133.000 miles on her, the old girl still runs like new :D
  5. Mythbuster

My mk2 white ibiza pinky on

Looks good mate! Love it :D
  6. Mythbuster

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

You know you have a mk2 Ibiza when it makes you worried when you go on a short drive and you notice your car seems to have less strange rattling noises about than usual... What the heck is wrong with me! That should make me happy, not worried! :confused:
  7. Mythbuster

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

The fake split ones look ace Brummy! Not a huge fan of the massive 6-sided bit with the VW logo on it, but still. Might be cool to paint the centers the same color as the car? Summer ones look pretty nice too, but I have no idea how they'd suit the car to be honest :p
  8. Mythbuster

You know you have a Mk2 Ibiza when you're listening to music and you can hear dashbits and even the doorskin vibrate for a bit after the bass in your music... Without a subwoofer... Lmao
  9. Mythbuster

Snow for the win! You can have so much fun in these things in the snow! I'm now able to do J-turns and 180's :lol: Just got new rear tires, oil, filters and spark plugs and she runs like a dream, with 131870 or so miles on the clock. Started right on the first turn at -11 degrees, after not...
  10. Mythbuster

JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

I once calculated mine(from km/liters) and I remember it was also only like 25mpg or even less on my 1.4 8v... It was about 12-14 km per liter at most, I usually avarage even less. Then again, I'm quite rubbish at economical driving...
  11. Mythbuster

Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

Ha no problem Craig! Thanks a lot man! But I can't really go lower or I'll ruin the bottom when I go to school... At one building there's a super huge speedbump(which looks more like a mountain!) on the parking lot, and at the other building the parking lot is made outa these tiny stones, which...
  12. Mythbuster

Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

Thanks a lot man! That's one of the best responses I had on my car so far! :D
  13. Mythbuster

JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

Wow this car is cool! Color is good too, but I really want to see it on coilies. Now! :D I got an Ibiza as my first car too, but mine is an old-school mk2 pre-facelift, can't for my life imagine ever getting rid of it :love:
  14. Mythbuster

Hold the freakin phone.... You scrapped a pre-facelift GTI? D: Well... That's... annoying to say the least :( I'd still never sell mine! Why would you do such a horrible thing! :( Just kidding, when they're not worth it anymore, I guess you should really just sell /scrap it... Personally...
  15. Mythbuster

When you read this argument and you ask yourself how 8v's are so poo, because the one you own is fine :confused:.... And then you realise the 8v you own is a 1400 :redface: And yup, even though I haven't been posting here a lot lately, that little red pre-facelift is still running...
  16. Mythbuster

Suj's S14a 200sx....Has been replaced.....Now Sold!

Man that's a nice write-up, seems like a perfect way to spend a weekend/week! I really want to go there as well some day, only for one day of course because I wouldn't be able to afford staying there for longer. I don't know if it would be a good idea to go with a 16(nearly 17?) year old Ibiza...
  17. Mythbuster

Suj's S14a 200sx....Has been replaced.....Now Sold!

Darn that doesn't sound good Suj! :( Hope you get it sorted soon!
  18. Mythbuster

Aw right that was you! I remember now! What color was it? I remember looking at it and thinking it was some kinda deep purple-ish color? And yeah they're pretty bright, I can't see very well at night with normal headlights so will be very useful indeed! When I showed my dad he was like 'jesus...
  19. Mythbuster

Looks awesome Craig! The black roof looks sweet too, though I'm not sure how long you've had that :think: Finally got my long-wanted foglights on, and working! Even though I couldn't get the right bulbs I bodged it up a bit to make it work... Pity they're so bright whatever direction I point...
  20. Mythbuster

You know you must have some weird car like a mk2 Ibiza when you finally get to install foglights on your car, and you find the brackets are there, but the wiring and the connectors are nowhere to be found, and even though you have 4 service boxes of car lightbulbs, none of the lights fit in the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.