Search results

1. LJA

Few issues with Leon FR - Any Help Appreciated

Thanks for the reply, Did they accept that the car not heating up to 4 bars, and the fluctuating temp was enough for a warranty claim? It certainly sounds the most probable reason!
  2. LJA

Hi Col, I called them first thing today, but they have advised they will look at it, because there’s 4 issues they want £198 in Diagnostics labour charges which will be waived if SEAT approve the warranty claim, my issue is they’re intermittent. So don’t want them to take it, find nothing, me...
  3. LJA

We bought the car from SEAT Approved Used, so not too sure of the cars history, unfortunately I don't have VCDS, it would prove useful though.
  4. LJA

I had reset this after the new tyre had been put on, and after inflating them all to the correct PSI, it came on a few days after, so I checked the tyres and they were all still at the correct PSI, so no drop at all, but it continues to do this every couple of days after resetting?
  5. LJA

Thanks for the reply, yes this also happens when the engine is running occasionally
  6. LJA

Hi Guys, I hope you're well, Recently bought a 2014 Seat Leon 1.8 FR. Only had it for around 2 months or so, and noticed a few slight issues. I've done a bit of googling and searching the forum but haven't found too much info about these issues. Any light that can be shed on these would be...
  7. LJA

Racing brakes - no more :-(

Save the £900 you were going to speand and get some 2nd Hand LCR Brembos (323mm) - £500 tops on eBay
  8. LJA

Brakes and suspension for boca/cupra

eBay - Full 312mm Set up.
  9. LJA

Seat charge for spare wheel??

Whats worse is you have to hand the can of gunk back to get the spare wheel and pay £165 quid
  10. LJA

Used 1.2 tsi pricing

Bang on. Its not over priced but as Nightflight said Something more can always come. Put the dealer under pressure the same way they do you. Say right heres the deal. Example - I'll meet you in the middle then, You want £8200. I want £8000. £8100 and a tank of fuel, Then stick your...
  11. LJA

Used 1.2 tsi pricing

I would say that initially its not too bad. Are you PXing another car? If Buying outright I'd say £8000 would be a fair deal, due to it being from a dealer, and still in warranty... just. Its certainly a lot more complicated than the 1.4 and has alot more cost. i.e Turbo etc.
  12. LJA

DSG DQ200 Tuning

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  13. LJA

DSG DQ200 Tuning

List of features. S-Mode New Redline Set Shift speed increased by 20% Automatic shift point increased to 7000rpm Increaased Maximum Torque (550 Nm) No Auto Kick down or up shifting Ability to drive in high or low gears at low speed without auto change Launch control enabled and set to 3800rpm...
  14. LJA

DSG DQ200 Tuning

For all the English people a local very well known tuner to me has had this software for about 12 months. All the same as above.
  15. LJA

Quick Question -Coilover Users

Hmm I wonder which brands have the Stainless Steel dampers/threads. That's a point I never thought of Paul
  16. LJA

Equally Id buy yours Al at the right money : )
  17. LJA

Which are the best all rounders! What do you have? Score out of 10? I'm purely after lows. I did a search and i know Tom I think had issues with his? Easily solveable? I'm looking at TA Teknix or FK's from DPM Straight fit? Anything to look for when fitting Coilovers? Any...
  18. LJA

Nitryx tuning

Never heard of them either and i'm only in Chesterfield
  19. LJA

Why is the cupra so cheap to insure?

Also Delete this thread, Next thing you know Admiral will see it and my renewal will be £3000!
  20. LJA

Why is the cupra so cheap to insure?

Omm Nomm Nomm Signature
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.