Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

what did I do with my mk2? I pxd it for an octavia vrs tdi :0)
  2. Rad crome/plastic bit ?

[/URL] Did mine black with Matt black vinyl. Really like it, few small air bubbles but not ad for a first attempt...
  3. Fascia for rcd510

Hi guys anyone know where I can get a replacement fascia for when I change my bog standard stereo for an Rcd 510 and how much they are likely to be 2005 mk2 Leon. Ta muchly
  4. Seat leon cupra r rear diffuser

Yeah dont get one lol :D
  5. caliper painting

I did yellow with silver wheels. Looks good I think lol
  6. Headlight condensation problem

Hi mate, I had this problem. Took the headlight off and checked the back of the headlight and there were a couple of small cracks in the back of it letting damp air in. I re sealed those cracks with a red hot flat head screw driver and blew out the head light with the hair dryer for about an...
  7. Goodyear Efficient Grip or EfficientGrip Performance

I have efficient grip and they are very good! Done 15 k on them, nice and quiet on the motorway and good grip in all conditions including snow.
  8. Flashing rear demister

2005 on a 55 plate, just done 80k I do get a bit of squeal from the alternator belt on damp mornings but usually goes straight away. Think it might be that. Thanks for the help mate!
  9. Flashing rear demister

Was thinking that,what sort of cure do you think I could be looking at? New battery or something in the charging system?
  10. Flashing rear demister

Hi guys. My revs rise and the rear demister light flashes at the same time. If I turn engine off and back on then it seems to be fine for a while at least. Any ideas? Ta
  11. how many miles has everybody done??

Just about to tick over 112000 on a 53 plate (2004 registered) mk1 tdi cupra. Had power steering pipe split, need a new alternator tensioner, and usual pads discs etc love it brings a smile to my face when I drive it.
  12. Brake pads...

I go a set of red stuff pads from demon tweaks and they are ace. I have got some black ebc front discs I was going to put on which were £135 + delivery but decided not to put them on. Drop me a line if you like and I'm sure we could work out something if you wanted them. Brand new never fitted etc
  13. anyone changed/replaced power steering hoses?

I had a pipe in mine go, it was te pipe at the front from the fluid tank down the front of the engine and under, they charged me £36 for the pipe and £8 for the fluid.
  14. Help me please, Smoke problem

Mine today no smoke on booting and it felt much livelier too. Cracking stuff! Get some quantum brake cleaner too! Spray it on leave it or a bit, give it a scrape then repeat. The coke just fell out!!
  15. Help me please, Smoke problem

I cleaned my egr today and far less smoke on booting it so try giving that a go, just make sure it's not likely to snow when it's in pieces like it did for me today lol
  16. Cupra r in disguise?

Shame you didn't have a vauxhall transit van to offer him. Apparently he needed one for work. Probably lined with padding so he can lock himself in the back if it where he won't hurt anyone
  17. Front Brake pads advice

Think with comments like demands more elaboration.....?!
  18. 2003 Leon Cambelt question

There's a big sofa and a free bar over here tho pmsl
  19. Front Brake pads advice

I just had a set of red stuff pads on the front of my Leon cupra tdi. Absolute magic!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members