Search results

1. gareth86

Missing body panel on front

Hey guys got a little problem, something on the front of my leon has gone walkies and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction? E.g. what's it covering or part number etc. I can already tell this is gonna be a pain because of getting it the right colour :cry:
  2. gareth86

Leon gets traded in tonight at midnight!

Mhmmm, gave mine a wash yesterday and found a stone chip on the bonnet :( Have fun with your new car :D
  3. gareth86

boot spoiler

Damn I was actually going to consider it at £299 and even that was pushing it just for a rear spoiler... no thanks for £399 lol.
  4. gareth86

Scary Fault

I have a 1.8TSI Manual Gearbox and I feel like mine sometimes has a similar issue in second gear at times that it really shouldn't. I'll be far enough into first gear for second but when I go into second it kind of feels like it stutters and I've got my foot on the accelerator but it just...
  5. gareth86

Windscreen wiper fluid level too low

I get that too. Mine also has the Winter Pack & Headlight washers
  6. gareth86

Damn Noisy Fuel Tank!

I've had mine a few months now and I haven't noticed it in my 1.8TSI (5 door), how odd lol
  7. gareth86

MK3 aerokit

:D I lol'd
  8. gareth86

Spoiler

Ahh thanks mate
  9. gareth86

Spoiler

I've just looked through Seat's online accessory booking website and there is a tailgate spoiler now available on there for £299.00. Only problem is I can't find any pics of it and it's not in the manual (pdf) yet if it is actually available. I'm pretty sure I looked a few weeks ago and it was...
  10. gareth86

Easy Connect not saving setting

Mine saves the settings but I find it messes about with Bluetooth quite often so it's not quite so "Easy" Connect lol
  11. gareth86

First impressions

Hmm. Try turning the lights to on with the ignition on. Then start the engine. That's when mine does it. I'd imagine you've already done that but y'know lol I have no idea
  12. gareth86

First impressions

Looks great! I have the Apollo Blue and I love it. Photos never do it justice!! "The LED headlights don't tilt up when the car starts like I saw in videos online. Maybe Seat changed it?" Not sure about this as mine does the tilt. No idea why they'd change it? As for the phone, I have a HTC...
  13. gareth86

Strange Engine Issue...

Yeah, it's been absolutely perfect up to now and I guess things are still a lil tight so it wouldn't surprise me. TBH it's the cars first real traffic jam lol. I have a vagcom cable so I'll see if anything pops up tomorrow :)
  14. gareth86

Strange Engine Issue...

Hi guys, Picked my new Leon 1.8TSI Manual up a few weeks ago and yesterday had my first little worry. I had driven up to the Lake District from Kent (no issues whatsoever) however on the way back after roughly 4 hours I got stuck in 1 hour 30 mins of almost standstill/stop-start traffic. (Had...
  15. gareth86

Convenience pack - CH and LH lights

Hmm mine has the convenience pack and I know there's an option for them in the car setup menu but I haven't tried them at all. Might have a look tonight
  16. gareth86

Permanently disable Start and Stop

I was wondering this too it's bloody annoying imo lol
  17. gareth86

Ordering Car from the Dock, how long?

Picking mine up in a few hours too! Enjoy
  18. gareth86

Fuse location

That sounds a great idea, I'll pick up the car first and order the holder then see where I am then then Thanks! :)
  19. gareth86

Fuse location

Ohhh so it is on the left :confused: Damn... think I'll just wait till Tuesday when I get it, see if I can get it under there somehow. Cheers guys
  20. gareth86

Fuse location

Ahh excellent cheers mate!! Think I'll save that :) Had a lil laugh at the bit that says "Rat und Tat" too lol. Apparently it's "Help and Advice"
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members