Search results

1. New, but not!

Yeah I've been away from seats for a while, but back again and have an ibiza as a daily project kinda thing ( build threads started already) It's much slower on here than I remember! Anyways good to be back where I belong :rofl: Matt
  2. Long time away, but back with a mk2

In fact the same one I had previously, but now in a sorry state ..... Which sucks! Ah we'll she's back and I have plans, it will be my daily, I have a mk1 caddy project to play with for the shows, so the mk2 will be purely for giggles, hence buying it back! It was a humble fresca before I got...
  3. Tailgate flexi wiring

anyone have the part numbers for these as mine are screwed lol! The bits i mean are the rubber flexi parts that go from the body to the bootlid, carrying the wiring for the fog's number plate lights etc :) Cheers Matt
  4. Matt's Cordoba SX *Not your average Cordy :P*

Hi all! Just figured i'd better start a journal rather than spamming my "hi i'm new" thread with piccies of my car Here it is in Chronological (ish) order Let me know what you all think, good or bad! Well this is what it looked like at the beginning of the year Here it is the day...
  5. Drivers side window mechanism 3dr

Hi all just a quick one, my cordy has snapped the metal cord in the window mechanism, the motor and all the clips for the glass etc are fine, its just the wire that has rusted and snapped! Anyone know a part number or if i can use the manual wire to repair my car? Cheers Matt:funk:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members