Search results

1. MK5 golf cylinder head the same? BWA

(BWA mk5 golf gti 2.0 tfsi cylinder head 06f10337) I have a 2006 mk2 seat leon 2.o tfsi BWA, is the cylinder head from the above car exactly the same as its a tfsi & same engine code? THANKYOU
  2. buying a cupra

I have a kiwi valver and its my 1st car im 23 now and have had it 2 years now and absolutley love it! Puts a smile on my face every time i drive it as its so much fun to drive and pretty quick aswell. Insurance I paid £1700 in my 1st year and £800 last year (with no previous no claims)with...
  3. manifold heat sheild

Hi got a mk2 ibiza 2.0 16v gti cupra, ive had a new Backbox and silencer fitted recently. My problem is the exhaust is still blowing and when i put my foot down i have a rattle/vibration which i can feel on the pedal. It worse in lower gears past 1,500 rpm otherwords from a standing start if i...
  4. Car polish pics before and after GREAT RESULTS

I gave my car a good wash today and then applied some polish i'd bought off ebay. It was the best £8 ive spent in a long time!!! I was really impressed with the end results, it took about 2 hours to apply the polish to the whole car. Thought id share the end results with you, here are some...
  5. Sat Nav question

Loads on the market
  6. Improving sound quality out of my car stereo

This info has been a great help. Thanks
  7. Performance Tyre advice

Got the same tyres they are very good
  8. Drilling air box,strut brace

Get an induction kit much less hassle!
  9. Wheel Guide

This info is really helpful :) Cheers
  10. HELP! Possible immobiliser problem 2.0 16v GTI

Hello everyone i have had my mk2 2.0 16v ibiza for 4 months now and have broken done 6 times LOL. I have changed the following; - New crank sensor - New engine coil - New spark plugs - New battery - Oil change + filter - New key cut Basically broke done the 5th time and had crank...
  11. Car Not Starting

The joys of motoring i have had more than my fair share of problems recently and mine would start then not start and so on... everything in the engine bay was strong and the car would want to start. I then drove to the middle of no-where to play football and the car wouldnt strat on the way...
  12. Problems problems car cuts out after 10 minutes!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies, luckily when they got it back to the garage and hooked it up to the computer an error code was displayed and it was crank sensor! Had one fitted today the old one was falling to pieces and the wire were intertangled with each other. Found another problem as well :( error...
  13. Problems problems car cuts out after 10 minutes!!!!!!!!

well where to start ive had my 2.0 16v mk2 ibiza a few months now and its been one problem after another. Firstly playing football in the middle of no where and it wont start, AA man came and fitted a new engine coil PROBLEM SOLVED. Oooo great two weeks later driving back home and i loose the...
  14. Ibiza immobiliser keys

Thanks for the reply i will have a good look around this weekend.
  15. Ibiza immobiliser keys

Cheers for the reply, never thought it would be so dear just presumed it would cost a little more than a standard key cut, never mind :cry:
  16. Ibiza immobiliser keys

I only have 1 immobiliser key for my car and need another cut as a back up, my dad went to get one cut today and they said they cannot just cut a key on its own (as it wouldnt work) i have to get one cut with the immobiliser electronically coded to my car as my car wouldnt open with an ordinary...
  17. Vag com

Hi folks, just orded a vag com and i was wondering where abouts do i plug it in on my mk2 ibiza? Many Thanks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.