Search results

1. Wilson9

Hazard lights indicarors randomly coming on

It's a 2014. Might just buy a new button then see of it makes a difference. I've scanned with obdeleven and it showing fault code B11E629
  2. Wilson9

Hazard lights indicarors randomly coming on

It's 5am and I've just been woke up to find my hazard lights flashing. This is now the second time this has happened. The car has been parked up since 3pm and checking the doorbell camera they have been flashing since 1am and no one has touched the car and no alarm sounding either. This...
  3. Wilson9

Replacement battery

Turns out driving the car for a short distance also resets the warning lights and parking sensors are now working again also.
  4. Wilson9

Replacement battery

Hi thanks for all the replies. The battery hasn't been changed 3 times, its just went dead 3 times. The car is nearly 6 years old and has went from being a daily driver to being sat idle for a while as I've been out the country and no one is able to drive it regularly while I'm away. I don't...
  5. Wilson9

Replacement battery

Thanks ordered from there and the varta one I was looking for was there.
  6. Wilson9

Replacement battery

Does anyone know the dimensions if the battery. Dont have access to my car at the moment and the battery has died for the 3rd time now. Looking to replace it with Varta AGM 096.
  7. Wilson9

New MK4 SEAT Leon pricing and finance offers announced

Link doesn't seem to work for me
  8. Wilson9

New MK4 SEAT Leon pricing and finance offers announced

Will there be diesel engines added later on.
  9. Wilson9

Banging noise finally fixed

I looked at a few suspension set ups before deciding on the B12 sports kit. The suspension kit was just over £500, wishbones, tie rods, top mounts, powerflex bushes and all new bolts total was over £700. My car has over 90k on the clock, i didn't want something else going wrong so replaced what...
  10. Wilson9

Banging noise finally fixed

The banging from my car has now been fixed. The lockdown has given me plenty of time to source the parts and get them all fitted over the past couple of days. When going over bumps or rough roads the noise was horrendous. It got to the stage I was thinking of trading the car in for something...
  11. Wilson9

Front Strut size suspension 150 FR 2.0 tdi

In case anyone else ever needs to know my 2014 2.0tdi FR with torsion beam are 50mm struts.
  12. Wilson9

Suspension multi link torsion

What's the difference. As the fronts will be the same.
  13. Wilson9

Suspension multi link torsion

Looking for a new suspension setup The one I'm looking at states multi link only. Would this also be OK for solid beam torsion setup.
  14. Wilson9

To be honest I have no idea what your talking about. No offence I came here to ask about strut size for suspension, I emailed the company supplying but they needed to know a few things the only one I couldn't answer was strut diameter.
  15. Wilson9

I wish it was that simple. There's the strut size, rear suspension set up torsion beam or multi link and front axle load to add confusion. I've narrowed it down to 2 setups just need to know the strut size.
  16. Wilson9

Does anyone know what the front Strut size is for a 2.0tdi 2014 FR 150. Need new suspension and going aftermarket instead of OEM.
  17. Wilson9

Metal clunking noise

Was hoping it was the front ARB Bush but looks like they cannot be replaced when I jacked the driver side up. Springs all look OK, the rear looks like a simple set up as it's not multilink no ARB or drop links there. Any recommendations on a new suspension set up as I'd just replace all round...
  18. Wilson9

Metal clunking noise

Had a look at the exhaust and rear brakes last night as well but nothing that seems loose. Shook the car as best I can from the side and reat when parked but can't get the noise to happen, just appears when driving.
  19. Wilson9

Metal clunking noise

I'm having an issue with a metallic rattle clunk from the driver side rear I think, when going over rough un even roads. Have looked under the car and can't see any loose panels or heat shields, I've got standard FR 150 suspension not multi link. I'm at a loose end so far as to what I need to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.