Search results

1. Wilson9

Hazard lights indicarors randomly coming on

It's 5am and I've just been woke up to find my hazard lights flashing. This is now the second time this has happened. The car has been parked up since 3pm and checking the doorbell camera they have been flashing since 1am and no one has touched the car and no alarm sounding either. This...
  2. Wilson9

Replacement battery

Does anyone know the dimensions if the battery. Dont have access to my car at the moment and the battery has died for the 3rd time now. Looking to replace it with Varta AGM 096.
  3. Wilson9

Banging noise finally fixed

The banging from my car has now been fixed. The lockdown has given me plenty of time to source the parts and get them all fitted over the past couple of days. When going over bumps or rough roads the noise was horrendous. It got to the stage I was thinking of trading the car in for something...
  4. Wilson9

Suspension multi link torsion

Looking for a new suspension setup The one I'm looking at states multi link only. Would this also be OK for solid beam torsion setup.
  5. Wilson9

Front Strut size suspension 150 FR 2.0 tdi

Does anyone know what the front Strut size is for a 2.0tdi 2014 FR 150. Need new suspension and going aftermarket instead of OEM.
  6. Wilson9

Metal clunking noise

I'm having an issue with a metallic rattle clunk from the driver side rear I think, when going over rough un even roads. Have looked under the car and can't see any loose panels or heat shields, I've got standard FR 150 suspension not multi link. I'm at a loose end so far as to what I need to...
  7. Wilson9

Brake size Tdi Fr 150

Don't suppose anyone knows the correct size of brakes I need to order for my 150 tdi fr. I'm guessing it will be 288 front and 255 rear
  8. Wilson9

Heater blowing cold on passenger side

i have more than one problem with the car at the moment, just as i tell everyone how reliable my SEAT is. The heater weems to be blowing cold air on the passenger side, i have replaced the sensor in the drivers side vent which has made no difference. would sticking switches cause this or am i...
  9. Wilson9

LED DRL / sidelight flickering and flashing

Has anyone had any experience of the DRL or side light flickering on and off like a strobe light. have a warning light on the dash now saying to check the light. not much i can do with it though as there seems to be no bulbs as its all LED. It should still be under some kind of warranty as i...
  10. Wilson9

Led headlights facelift

Looking to start reparing my car after hitting a deer a few months ago. Trying to source all the parts to get it done in the one go. I need to source a headlight as the retaining bracket has been broken and the bumper is the only thing holding the headlight in place properly. Can the new led...
  11. Wilson9

Towing eye Cover part No.

Does anyone know the part number for the towing eye Cover on the front bumper. Hit a deer a while back and it came off during the impact. Front bumper is a bit scuffed which I can live with just now. The towing eye Cover being missing is just annoying me. Thanks.
  12. Wilson9

Looking to buy a Leon

Been a while since I've been on here. Looking at buying a Leon again but unsure on what I really need spec wise. Looking at an FR again after having a mk2 a few years ago. Currently have an Astra J SRI 1.7cdti. It's possibly the crappest car I've ever owned and I've had a Peugeot :rolleyes...
  13. Wilson9

How many Kiwi Green MK2 Leon Owners are there on here.

Wondering how many people have a kiwi green Leon as i have yet to see another one on the road or for sale. Was told when i bought the car that it was a rare colour as not a lot of people chose it. would be good to see some pics of some if any more on here. Mine below Thanks
  14. Wilson9

RNS 315 Differences

just bought a RNS 315 off ebay and listing says integrated bluetooth and dab. on the back is a black, blue and white Fakra connectors. other units i looked at have just the white and blue. what are the connections for tried looking for a manual online but nothing coming up. Will i...
  15. Wilson9

window tinting ayrshire

does anyone know of a good company in Ayrshire to get windows tinted. thanks
  16. Wilson9

Cheap Valeo VM420 Wipers

Had the car a week and the wipers squeak and stutter. Trying these as they were on eurocarparts for 30 odd but on amazon for 19.99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silencio-VM420-Flat-Wiper-Blade/dp/B004P1IJCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379759730&sr=8-1&keywords=vm420 sorry if this is in the wrong place...
  17. Wilson9

Leon Fr MK2 Advice

Looking at going from ibiza to leon. Really like supercopa due to spec, but im so impatient and still think its too expensive. after browsing auto trader again ive come across a lime green fr cr 170. its an 59 with 66k, should i avoid as high a mileage as this, it says full service...
  18. Wilson9

depreciation

Looking at going from the Ibiza to Leon FR Supercopa. Although the price is still a bit steep as its only been out over a year. What is depreciation like on the leon. Will the supercopa hold value better. Thanks
  19. Wilson9

Inner track rod length?

Need new inner track rods, but there are 2 sizes. M16 x1.5 324mm long SMI-Koyo steering gear, without power steering and M14x1.5 275mm long TRW with power steering. Am i right that its the TRW with power i need. Thanks
  20. Wilson9

MOT fail

Had the car in for an MOT today and it failed on numerous things. offside headlamp aim too low nearside headlamp aim too high nearside rear stop lamp not working these are no big deal but the major one is nearside front lower suspension arm has excessive play in a pin/bush. I...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.